Chapter 7

You can't hurt the doctor:

Waking up at 6am seemed more bearable today, opening my eyes I was graced with the sight of a shirtless Vasily with a tray of food. Yawning and stretching as I sat up with an excited feeling, I would be busy all day and I was in an energetic mood today which was good for my busy schedule.

Today was the baby's first ultrasound since I was to scared to do it the first time I went in, on top of that I was clearing out the rest of my office today, then packing the rest of the things coming with me from the apartment, and then clean the apartment since both Claire and I wouldn't be living in it anymore.

Claire is moving in with her sister since she couldn't pay the whole rent, Nick said it was fine if she moved in with him but she decided that she wanted to take things slow so she doesn't magically screw up, I of course also volunteered to still pay my half because she was my best friends and I love the dumb bitch but she's trying to do this thing called being independent.

It's a new word she learnings totally fresh to her vocabulary and she's paying to stay with her sister Lana, at first they got into an argument because Lana didn't feel it was right if she charged her sister to stay at her place, chased Claire around with a broom and then they started wrestling and Claire shoved a bunch of twenties for rent into Lana's bra as Lana was screaming at her.

It would have been more funny if Lana was the stripper in the family but that's Kelly.

"Good morning, here you go lyubov' " he kissed my forehead placing the food on my lap

He was quiet most of the time, if I was talking to him he would listen and only answer when a reply was necessary, but most of the answered he gave was one sentence answers or head nods.

We were closer after the past week, he would show small affectionate gestures just because he felt like it and I loved it, it always gave me butterflies in my stomach and I would be beaming with a smile.

"Good morning" I greet back looking up at him "Thank you"

"Your welcome" he responded sitting next to me in the bed and passing me the remote, he had come accustomed to me eating in bed and took notice as to how my food wouldn't be touched unless I had a movie on.

Scrolling through Disney plus I look at all the beautiful childhood movies just waiting to be watched, settling back I pressed a Disney movie, the animated Mulan to be specific because a Mulan without Mushu doesn't deserve my attention.

Something else Vasily has come used to and doesn't comment on was my love for Disney movies, or Disney plus, he's seen me watch all kinds of different genres but I spent most of my time watching Disney plus if I didn't have anything else to do.

His gaze didn't even go towards the TV, it stayed on me while I ate and he wore a look of satisfaction as I ate.

I broke my gaze from the TV and stared back at him, making eye contact as I asked "Where'd you buy this?"

"I cooked it" he smirked "and I'll take that as compliment"

"Well it is a compliment, it tastes very good" I smile and his smirk morphed into a smile as well

"Glade you enjoy, doctor appointment is in 2 hours so might want to eat faster" he once again kissed my forehead before standing and walking out of the room.

A blush started to rise on my face but then a song came on, Disney movies wouldn't be half as good without the music it provided, I'll make a man out of you will always be my favorite Disney song.

*****

"Sophia Marino" the women called from the door signaling me that my doctor would be seeing me now