Chapter 35

Three years later:

Today was the day that toyed with my emotions, months of preparing for this and years of waiting for it to happen and it was finally here. I took deep breaths as Claire zippered up the back.

I was beautiful to me, I loved simplicity of the dress, it wasn't complicated or flashy and the fabric was comfortable and silky yet it wasn't silk.

Standing in front of the mirror trying to calm my nerves, Vasily's sister and my cousins having a nice conversation while I just stared at myself. The makeup didn't cake my face, it was light and my hair just flowed in natural waves in a half up and half down hairdo.

I felt like it would be perfect, like everything would be perfect but I was nervous and anxious for everything to start, I just wanted to hurry up and get down that isle so without falling or shooting or anything that could just ruin this day.

Ruin my day in other words.

Everyone was here, my entire family was here, mafia men were everywhere, family friends, the whole bundle and I didn't even know who that was here other then the basics because I put my cousin Regina in charge of inviting the family and I believe Nadia and Natasha got down with whoever was from there side plus a lot of guys that worked with me for Vasily.

I breathing hard just thinking about what could go wrong, it started off with shooting then went to simpler yet still big things, we could run out of food, there might not be enough chairs and tables, someone important might not make it.

I don't even know if anything is going wrong out there because I'm in here and I still had half an hour before I would be walking down that isle.

Damn easy dress and simple makeup.

I chose to put the dress on now because I just needed to put the damn thing on as sit down and relax.

"Mommy" I smile at the little hyperactive child as he ran through the door with Matteo behind him

"Hi baby" I smile picking him up, I had to say this was the cleanest I've ever saw him, child is always sticky or smelly.

"You look beautiful Soph" Matteo smiled at me but it turned sad and I already could tel what he was thinking about

"I know, dad would have loved to be here" I frown a little but pick up my smile again with a small chuckle "but I know he would also be mad that someone else gave me away"

Putting my child down and patting down his hair he smiled and jumped around in circles, as soon as my hand stopped touching his hair he took off running in circles around the whole room.

I smile at him and chase him around the couch to kill time, plopping down on the couch when I started to lose my breath he ran straight towards me.

"Hi baby" I once again smile and kiss his head

"Hi mommy" he replied back laying on my chest while sitting in my lap "You going to be good boy while me and daddy are away"

He grunted and turned his head away, my little asshole brat "Mommy no go" he demanded

Still stuck to my hip.

I got Vasily to let me work at one of his companies but that didn't last long, I started missing Isiah to much and in that one week I missed his first steps and I just didn't want to miss anything else.

Being a housewife wasn't so bad.

He pouted when I kissed his face and said I had to go.

"No" he whined