Chapter 21

I answer the door as someone knocks, getting up from my seat on the bed while Vasily lay unbothered next to me.

Tuxedo on and ready to leave, now we were waiting on Nadia for the dress, she wasn't sad anymore but mad, her twin, her best friend didn't even trust her enough to tell her a secret and then had her believe that she was kidnapped. I would have been pissed off to.

Today she seemed more happy though, knocking on the door I opened it signaling for her to enter.

"Here she is" she spoke referring to the dress and lying it down on the bed "Altered and made just for your comfort, how is the little one" she cooed at my stomach

"He's fine, my little guy going to be a soccer player" I smile rubbing my tummy

"Fighter" Vasily spoke up not looking up from his phone and I flew the pillow at him

"He's going to be whatever he wants to be"

"Well if that's what you want, but that means were going to have to keep trying for one who wants to run the family business" I though long and hard for that one, do I really want another kid "Actually, we'll have more kids whether this one likes the family business or not"

"I'm done talking to you, go back to the phone" I swat my hands at him turning back Nadia who was looking around the room "like it?"

"Looks exactly how I thought it would, except more dark and... a lot less light" I laugh slightly grabbing the dress, her walking out taking another full 360 look at the room.

Dropping my robe Vasily dropped his phone, now watching me pull the dress up my body, his eyes watching over my bare boobs with a satisfied smile.

"Instead if sitting there why don't you come and help zip this thing up" I say trying to hold my straps on my shoulder.

"I don't know, I like them better when they slide off"

"Really? Maybe I should keep it like that and just go to the casino as I am, I'm sure someone would appreciate me flashing my tits to them" his lips turned into a snarl and he sat up, walking over and turning me toward the mirror.

It was simple, dark blue silk, sleeveless, a long slit going from the bottom to my mid thigh.

I smiled watching his face through the mirror, his face still showing a hint of anger on them, his buttons where fairly easy to push.

Pushing my hair back to fall down my back when he finished. I walked up closer to the mirror reapplying my lipstick.

"Okay we can leave now" I said while moving my hair around a little more

Bear crawling out from under the bed whining.

"Hi my baby" I bend down scratching behind his ears, he was half my size, his head itself reached my stomach"Aww my baby, I'll be back later"

He whined again and I felt bad, he knew when I was leaving, he knew the difference between bare-feet and heels.

Putting a dog treat on the floor for him and telling him to stay before leaving the room with Vasily.

Poor boy had to stay in the room because he tries to attack everyone, he's scared of Vasily ever since he saw a gun fired, dogs where smarter then most people gave them credit for.

Walking through the house and down stairs to the Limo out front, everyone there and ready to leave. Nadia, Lev, Ivan, Alexander, and maxim, Roman and his boyfriend already out of the country the moment they found out Natasha had set up the kidnapping for herself.