Chapter 12

Being pregnant sucked ass all the way.

I'm going to be real because they don't talk about the deeper things other then feet hurting and mood swings, I was taking a shit while puking and about two hours before that I was farting while I was puking, it was so embarrassing and Vasily saw it all and was trying to hold in a laugh but failed.

That fucking asshole, I wanted to cry. Actually correction I did cry, while puking, and taking a crap.

Straightening my hair and getting ready, thanksgiving at grandmas was like a family reunion, we did thanksgiving outside in the back yard, people had came last night to help grandma start cooking and I left before more could show up to play 20 questions.

The family, distant or close would come for a whole day, play games and socialize with the family then around 6:00pm the food should be done and we would be eating, Nonna usually ordered a bunch of tables and we would all eat outside under the stars, luckily for us that it never rained on thanksgiving before but it'll happen one day.

"Okay I know you guys don't do thanksgiving or Christmas but my family does and if you ruin my nonna's thanksgiving she will hate you all and I don't want my grandmother to hate you so please don't do anything stupid" I say walking out of the room passing the mirror I stop and look at myself nodding in approval

"There will be family and family friends, some of which don't know of the current trending topic of today so stay close and try to keep your temper in check, Vasily, that means you" he nodded his head rolling his eyes

"Now let's go" I said walking out of the room, the boys following behind me

Vasily holding my hand as I walk towards the valet boy and getting the car, it took a few minutes before they brought the SUV my dad had told me to take so I had a ride today.

I of course drove because they didn't know where the house was and I would have to be in the drivers seat or I guarantee that the security in the front of the house would never let us pass the front gate without informing my father and thinking I was kidnapped.

The drive was quiet, again the three in the back seat were on edge plus Dmitry who got booted to the third row of seats by himself. Vasily only showing a calm side as if he wasn't about to see my dad.

Parking the car in the garage was the only option because the only parking spots there were was on the side of the driveway and I wasn't about to walk a whole ass two minutes from the car to the backyard.

There was just something about long driveways that everyone seemed to love, my nonna and Vasily had this ridiculously long driveways and I had no idea why.

There was already a lot of people and this wasn't a fancy dress kind of party, it was causal, like a normal family meaning no valet, no maids, no help.

Walking through the house I went to the kitchen because lord knows my Nonna would kill me if I introduce my dad formally to Vasily before her.

"Nonna" I call out in the kitchen full of women "I'm here"

She popped up from the counter and looked at me with a large beaming smile, speaking with all her holiday enthusiasm "happy thanksgiving my little cupcake"

I hug her and start with the introductions, pointing to all the other people in the room before getting to nonna "Vasily this is my grandmother, Nonna this is Vasily as you already know, that's Ivan, Lev, Dmitry and Alexei"

"It's nice to formally meet you dear" she smiled welcoming at the hard faced men, she held her hand out and shook Vasily's hand.

Nonna wasn't really a hugger but she was very loving, caring, welcoming, all of those things but she enjoyed personal space.