-7-

SHIT I DIDN'T JUST DO THAT!

I held my phone facing the ceiling while his camera remained blacked out.

"Hello? Y/N? Are you okay?!" He says in a slight panic since I haven't answered his hello. "H-Hey. I'm sorry, I dunno what I was thinking, I just hit the button cuz-" I quickly moved the camera to my face and started to explain but I cut myself off before saying what I want to say, becoming very flustered and very hot. Stupid. "What's wrong, you scared me a bit there. Just take a breath, and calm down a bit." He tries his best to calm me, talking in a low, comforting voice. I take a few deep breaths, feel my temperature lower slightly, and try and say it. Come on, it's only simple. I like you Clay. "I-I wanted to tell you s-something..." I couldn't help but stutter, and I notice Clay moves quickly, letting light shine on the dark surface which turned out to be his desk. "W-what did you want to tell me..?" Is that a stutter too?

"Can I-I... see your face?" Idiot. I didn't want to ask that. I wanted to tell him my feelings. "U-uhm sure..." he hesitantly responds, which is far cuz I asked a 'faceless' youtuber who I have the biggest crush on, without ever seeing his face, for a personal face reveal after being friends for only like a couple weeks now.

His camera turns to face the ceiling, then he slowly moves the camera towards his face. The dirty blond hair that reflects the rooms light appears brighter blond then brown. Then his green eyes appear as a deep green. There is then freckled skin and a nose to appear. Then it stops for a few moments. He seems hesitant for a slight second, but then just closes his eyes and swiftly moves the camera to show his face, neck and some shoulder. I just sit there, and admire him silently. Before he opens his eyes again, I move the camera to show my face. He slowly opens his eyes to see a smile on my face, a stupid one for sure, and he starts to chuckle. A smile spreading across his lips to match mine.

Wow

"You're so cute" I blurt out, still stunned by his appearance, he looks fairly similar to what I expected, but even more adorable. He just starts wheezing, I guess at my realization that I just said that to his face. I become very flustered, probably to the point of tomato color.

"You're cute too Y/N" he blushes a slight pink, enough for me to notice and he looks away from the camera. Awe. We both end up awkwardly looking back and forth from each other for a little bit, not speaking, before there's a knock on my door. "Hey sister! What are you doing? I'm booorreeeddd" Tommy's voice presents itself and a soft chuckle is heard through the phone. Dammit Tom, why nowwww. "I guess little Tommy wants some sibling hangout time, I can let you go and we can talk again later if you'd like?" Clay understands that Tommy will not give up until he gets his attention. "Okay, I'll call you again tonight. Maybe we could play some minecraft later too!" I smile a soft and genuine smile towards the camera. And Clay gives me a mirrored smile as well. I wave goodbye and hang up the call. Oh boy, I'm gonna murder this little brother of mine.

—Clay's/Dream's POV—

Oh my god, what just happened. Did that actually happen or am I dreaming? I can't believe I just did that. I don't regret it, but I regret the fact I was too stunned for words and probably looked stupid because of that. I get a text notification.

____________________

Y/N <3

Talk to you later, don't miss
me too much ;))

Have fun hanging out with
Tommy :)
Read 4:06pm

____________________