-9-

Y/U/N has joined the server

I spawn in this weird box made up of cobblestone and dirt. There wasn't a roof and there were holes everywhere. Less then a second passes and Clay's character is now standing in front of me, with full netherite armor like the first time I had ever seen his character. "Why hello there fine stranger, what brings you here?" He says in a posh way, sounding as proper as one of his profession could I guess. "Why hello sir, I seem to be lost and have awoken in this strange place. May I have some assistance?" I reply back, giving the same energy as he did, but better of course.

He nods the head of his character and turns to head out of this strange box. He leads me out and to this tall mountain, then hands me ender pearls. "We're climbing up to the top, don't waste too many." He then teleports away and up towards the top. I follow, trying my best to keep up because I'm not the best with ender pearling yet. He also didn't give me any armor, just some food so I could heal and sprint. When I get to the top, Clay has built a nether portal and was about to light it. When the door to the underworld opened he looked at me, "m'lady" and crouched his character to mimic a bow. I crouch back and walk through first.

Not a second later, I am standing in the nether. Clay does not wait long to join me. "Follow me, m'lady. I shall protect you" He is really sticking to this act huh? It's starting to get boring, maybe I should say something? Nah, I'll just continue with him. He's having fun. "Thank you my knight, whatever would I do without you here?" I add in a damsel in distress act, maybe get some flirting in? No stop that, that's weird, I don't even know if he likes me. Only one way to figure it out though.

"Are we almost wherever it is you're bringing me? Im running out of food and patients" I ask while dropping this little act, I was getting bored of running in the nether. "Aw no, is my precious princess getting bored? We are almost there just a few hundred blocks more and you won't have to move a muscle." This time he stopped his pin and proper act. Precious princess? The fuck?

We get to wherever we were going and I am surrounded by ocean, I guess we're on a small island. There was a few trees and next to them was a little blanket made of carpets on the ground. When Clay noticed me noticing it he spoke, "right this way, m'lady" and let me walk in front of him. We arrive at the picnic area and we "sit" down on these stairs that Clay placed. Then he broke one carpet, revealing a will block underneath and placed down a cake. He really had this planned out. I giggles at him, a smile growing on my face. This is cute. As he was about to say something, Tommy comes barging in, plate in hand. "Here is your food Y/N. I waited until I finished eating mine before bringing yours in," he then looks at your screen. Noticing the scene, and the character in front of you, he grins. "BIG D! How's it goin' man?" He yells into my microphone, what a nickname.

"Hello Tommy" Clay says as I realize I still have headphones on and Tom can't hear him. "Shit," I unplug the headphones, "repeat that Clay, he can hear you now". Clay is quiet for a second, "Hello little brother."

What?

I sit confused while both boys start laughing, "You should see the look on Y/N's face right now." Tom points out, still obnoxiously laughing in my ear. Clay's wheezes could only be slightly heard through his microphone, but they were definitely there.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I question Clay, and his wheezing comes to a slow halt. "I was joking about Tommy being my little brother, hinting that I was married to you or something" he just bluntly says, and I still have Tom dying of laughter next to me, "that's what Y/N wishes-" I cover his mouth to get him to shut up. He just laughs more while Clay has gone silent. "Clay?" I search for a response from him.

"Does the gremlin speak the truth?"

Huh? "Uhmmm" I pause, "Y-yeah, but I t-told you that" another pause to breath, "I-i liked you before" the boy is silent again, and Tom has finally stopped laughing and is just sitting on my bed, listening. Clay's next words... will either be really good, or make everything very uncomfortable for everyone.

"I like you t-too, Y/N" is all he said, and all he needed to say to make me blush a bright red.

Tom then ruins the moment. "Aweeee look at you too. Y/N and Dream sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g-" I look at Tom, with a oh-so-loving-and-not-about-to-murder-you sisterly look, "Shut it little T" He stops, and gets up to leave the room. "Have funnn~" he says as he shuts the door. I plug in the headset again.

"Do you really like me? Like like-like me?" I am still in a little bit of disbelief but the conformation and setting we are currently in on the server, kinda gives it all away that he has some feelings at least. "Yes Y/N, I like you, like like-like you." To ruin a moment again, my phone dings

______________________

Viola

Hey! Just wondering if you're
busy? Would totally want to
go watch a film with you!

What do I say? Sure? Or I'm busy talking to an American boy who happens to be internet famous and that he and I just confessed our feelings for one another? She doesn't care that much so I'll go watch that movie I guess.

Sure! I'm not busy! Meet
you at the theatre

______________________

"Hey Clay, I'm so sorry but can we talk again later? My friend who never makes time for me is now making time for me and wants to go to a movie. I promise I'm not avoiding you or anything but-" he cuts me off because I start to ramble, "It's okay, I'll be here when you get back. I know you aren't avoiding me" he is very understanding of the current predicament I have been placed in. "Thank you, talk to you later" I smile as if he could see me, but I'm sure he could hear it there.

Out of all times, Viola decided now would be the perfect time to text and make plans. As I get ready to head out of my house, I shout out to my mom I'll be back later and look at my phone. I think I'll change those emojis again.

As I was going to exit out of the app and drive to the theatre, the fun little ding sound is heard

______________________

Clay 🥵💚

Don't miss me too much
Text me after the movie ;)

Mkay loser
Talk to you later :)

______________________

Oh, that boy... how do you do this to me

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

Hallu!

I want to thank you for reading my story so far! I love to see people react or knowing that people enjoy reading the story!

If you could leave a vote, maybe comment the last snack you had and maybe follow and be my friend, that would be cool

Anyway, have a good day/night/anytime in between!