-21-

Stretching my arms and legs after a nights rest I 'accidentally' totally-not-on-purpose slapped Clay in the face. Oopsie. "What the fuck was that for Y/N?" His eyes open swiftly and all I can do is let out a laugh. He looks so unamused with my shenanigans this morning, which makes me laugh even more. He pushes my body away from our current position on the couch for me to land with a 'thud' on the hardwood floor. "Ouch, what the- ooohhhhh" he starts laughing at me who now has sprawled out onto the floor. "I hate you" I say, looking up at him. "I love you too" he grins and stands up to head into the kitchen.

Sitting up on the floor I hear my phone ding and grab it to see a text from my brother.

____________________

Gremlin 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Hey sis, wanted to ask if you
and the other three wanted to
go meet Toby and Wil today!
We're meeting at the Pizza Hut
not far from home. Text me back
if you want to join
Sent at 9:36am

____________________

"HEY CLAY, YOU WANNA GO MEET UP WITH TUBBO AND WILBUR WITH MY BROTHER LATER?" I shout out to him as he's making something for breakfast. "I wanna go meet up" Nick appears from thin air and frightened the shit outta me. "SHIT- where did you come from" I ask rhetorically. "Texas" he blurts out. I look at him for a second, then we both burst into laughter for some reason. It's not even funny.

I send a quick text to Tom saying we're in and he replies with the meeting place, the pizza hut where Wil, "dream" and George met up before, by 12 ish. Clay finishes up making breakfast and the four of us all sit around the table and eat the meal together. After eating we all rush to change and get ready to leave. "Hurry up George, I need to get to the toilet!" I shout to the boy behind the door. Why can't this place have two toilets?! The door unlocks and George walks his happy ass out of the room and I rush in there.

"LETS GO!" I scream out to the boys so we can leave George's place. After a very quick getting ready session, we're ready to head to the meet up spot.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

When we arrive, I see my brother sitting at a large round booth through the window. He must still be waiting. We all head in and join Tom at his table. "Hello!" He slightly shouts but not too loud. I give him a smile and mess up his hair, "the other two not here yet?" I question him as he goes to fix his hair. "Toby is in the toilets, and another cool friend is joining too" I look over to the door as if on cue, a younger man boy child walks through the door. The first thing I notice is that he has a shaved head, brave. He's also tall, but not as tall as Tommy. "'Ello!" He shouts, waving to Tommy as he approches the table. He looks shocked for a moment after realizing that there's more than just Tommy at the table.

"Jack this is my sister, Y/N, George or gogy, Nick or sapnap and Clay or 'big D'" he points to each as we are introduced, everyone laughs at the nickname Tom gave Clay as he shouts 'WHAT?!' In his usual loud and expressive self. Tommy just ignores him and introduces his friend, "and all meet the one, the only, Jack Manifold" he applauds as Jack takes a bow and joins us at the table. Toby joins shortly after the show and Wil is not to long getting here following Toby. We all laugh and share stupid jokes and memes as we wait for our food. Jack praises George as if he is god for some reason.

"Hey Y/N, do you know Niki?" Wil leans over and asks while Clay and Nick have a competition over who can get the most ice cubes from their drink in 60 seconds. "I do! She is so sweet! I haven't talk to her in a while though, I wish we talked more." I mention, she could be such a good friend to have but we don't really have ways of contacting each other besides discord and I don't check that very often anymore. "Here's her number!" He hands me a piece of paper with her number on it, which he must've wrote while I was lost in my thoughts, "text her later! Im sure you two will be really great friends!" He smiles and then joins in the commotion between the boys.