-2-

I find myself stirring awake from the light shining through my open window. I reach over to find my phone, flip it up and check the time.

10:30 am

1 New Twitter Notification

I unlock my phone to see that my brother followed me back on twitter, aww. I scroll through his twitter feed a little bit, liking the casual tweet here and there then decide to get up and get something for breakfast or brunch in my case.

"I didn't know you had a Twitter?!" Tommy says munching down on a slice of toast while I walk passed the dining room to the kitchen. "Well duh, it's 2020 who doesn't have twitter? Gotta follow the politics and the crazy YouTuber." I smile a cheeky smile and go to the fridge on a hunt for something to eat.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

After I finished eating, I decided to text my friend Viola and see what she was busy today or not.

______________________________
Viola

Omg Viola! Whatchu doin?

I'm currently not doing much, how about you gurllll.

I'm sooooo bored we should hang out today!

I wish I could but I got this thing on the go tonight, another day tho!

Oh alright gurllll. Have fun!

______________________________

Well, that was a bust. What will I do today if she's busy, ugh. I stare blankly at the ceiling for a few minutes, trying to think of something to do. Maybe I sister-brother bonding day? It's been a while since me and Tommy hung out together.

"YO! Little bro! Wanna hang out with your big sis today? We could go to the movies and eat take out." I ask him as I prance my way into his room. He was on his bed, looking at the light emitted from his phone, and he looked over and sighed "sure, we could hang out, I have no plans." I gave him a genuine smile, and skipped back to my room to get ready.

I dressed myself up in this fun sweatshirt that had little clouds on it, a pair of warn mom jeans, and some cute platform sneakers, even though I don't really need the extra height. [you are my height of about 5'8 :)] After dressing I headed to the bathroom where I brushed my hair and teeth and put on some casual makeup to go with the outfit.

(Pictures for reference, change the colors as you wish)