-14-

"Clay?"

The head turns and the shimmering green eyes land on me. This gaze answered my question. He then stands up and sprints over to me. "Y/N?" I then start to tear up, and nod. Then a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I am pulled into a bear hug. This is what I wanted for my birthday.

After we separate, and I wipe the tears of joy from my face, it clicks in my head... "Wait... was George the guy that was my 'guardian angel'?" I giggle, asking the blond that stands face to face with me. He is a giant compared to me, so I have to physically look up at him. He pulls me in for another hug, chuckling, "Yeah, that's George. I didn't tell him to call himself that though." I giggle while in his arms. Then somewhere in my brain decides it's a good idea to kiss him... so I get onto the tips of my toes and kiss his cheek.

His whole face flushes pink, and he slightly tenses up. Oops... I giggle again. He relaxes and looks down into my eyes. "I'm glad I can finally hold you" Clay says, his turn to now make me flustered. I look into his sleepy green eyes, and we just share eye contact in the silence of the basically empty airport. I'm still held at the waist by this man that I have craved to be held by for a while now, my arms also wrapped around his neck.

"Let's get George to bring us to his place, we can't stay here all night." Clay speaks after a few minutes of silence between us. I just nod and hold onto the slightly muscular arm as he leads us to the brunette that waits patiently for the two of us outside the airport doors.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

"Goodnight George, I can take care of her from here" I hear Clay call out. We are all at George's place, and I'm in the bathroom, trying not to be too sick from the alcohol. Clay appears in the doorway again, holding a glass of water. I look over and see the smile on his face and he heads towards me, where I am currently kneeling over the toilet bowl. He crouches beside me, rubbing small circles on my back and placing the water on the counter top. "How are you feeling now Y/N? Any better?" As I go to respond, I feel my guts come back up and turn to the toilet again. Clay just keeps the hair from going into my face and rubs my back softly.

"Thank you" I say, slightly weak after being sick, taking a sip of the water Clay brought for me. He just chuckles and smiles, "It's no problem. I'm here to help you." and he pulls me into another hug. "Feeling better now?" He asks while I'm still held in his arms. I nod into his chest, not wanting to speak and enjoying his embrace.

"Ready to go to bed? You can sleep in the spare room, I'll take the couch." After gaining back my strength, I nod in response to his question, yawning. "Good night Clay, get some sleep!" I say and head towards the spare room, hopping into bed and quickly drifting off to sleep.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

"Good morning" I slightly open my eyes to both Clay and George standing in the room, holding a small tray. The smell of bacon and eggs are present and I get up faster than I should have. (If you don't like bacon and eggs, change it so something you'd like) my head pounds and I get a bit light headed. Grabbing my own head, the two boys look confused. Clay takes a seat next to me and George brings over the tray of food. "Happy late birthday Y/N" they both said after a silent count to three.

Munching on the breakfast that was surprisingly pretty good, I thank the two of them and George adds in "Well I'll leave you two alone, I got some editing to do. Have fun, but not too much fun~" he coos, leaving the room where Clay and I sit side-by-side. I blush a very light pink, stupid George. I continue to eat like that never happened.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

"OH MY GODDDD GEORGE. WHYYYY?" Clay whines at the computer, playing minecraft with his current roommate. I'm still just in bed while Clay got up and hopped onto his laptop to, I could only assume, stream with George. The audience is completely unaware that Clay is currently in the UK spending time with George and I, so I just stay quiet in the background. I can slightly see what's happening on on Clay's screen but I can't hear George.

"But why try and kill the fox, it did nothing to you" he sounds slightly upset "don't be like Sapnap" then he starts chuckling after a second. Maybe Nick is also there, I dunno. I go over towards Clay as quiet as possible, and try and get his attention to mute. After some skillful tip-toe moves and silent waving next to him, he noticed and said to the mic, "one sec" and muted. "What's up Y/N?" He looks slightly worried as I have been content in bed for most of today. "I'mmmmm boooooreeeed" I whine like a toddler. He looks confused for a second and then laughs, "well George could probably stop streaming soon and we could go out somewhere, we'd be leaving Nick though." He runs ideas by me. Then I thought about the fact we need food. "Okay, I'll start cooking downstairs and you guys start clueing up the stream, sound good?" He nods with a smile, then I head out of the room and towards the kitchen. What to make?

Twenty five minutes or so pass and Clay and George appear from the stairway, giggling about something. I've made some fancy pasta dish that's been taught to me by my mother. She didn't cook ofter but when she did, she made this. I've never really got a name for it though. All I know is that Tom and I love it.

We sit to the table and enjoy the food, talking about things to do, places to bring Clay and most importantly, what to do tonight. Since it's late, there isn't much to do. "We could watch a spooky movie?" I suggest, watching George tense up and Clay blush. "S-Sure" Clay agrees with a stutter, George lets out a slightly frightened sigh, and nods. I fist bump the air in excitement. I loveeee scary movies man.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

Hallu! Thanks for all the support and reads on my book thus far.

Ily all so much (: <3

It do be my birfday today :)

Have a good day/night/anytime in between