-13-

WARNING

ALCOHOL IS PRESENT IN THIS CHAPTER BUT NO ONE GETS HURT!

You have been warned but I promise this chapter is going to end well :)

______________________

I woke up with a smile on my face this morning, small snores barely audible through my smartphone next to my pillow. Clay had fallen asleep on call with me again, but to be fair, I did fall asleep on call first. This boy really has me in some type of way. Then a rustling comes though the speakers and a sleepy Clays "Good morning" with his adorable morning voice. I just giggle, "morning sleepy head"

"What do you plan to do today? Do you feel any older?" Clay asks, oh shit, it's my birthday. "I don't feel any older yet. And I dunno what I'm gonna do, might go out with my friend Viola to a pub or something." He pouts after I say pub. "Drinking without me?~" I giggle, "of course~" and stick out my tongue at the camera. "I will drink here and you are going to call me, wait no, facetime!" I just roll my eyes, "I dunnooooo~" acting like I won't but I would probably do that anyway, even if he didn't say anything. But what if I do something stupid? I guess there is always that risk if you want to drink.

I start feeling hungry so I get up and start walking towards the kitchen, Clay in hand. "What are you planning to do today Clay? Anything interesting?" Clay smirks mischievously, "Oh I don't have much planned for today, I was hoping to talk to you for a little bit, but I have to go in about an hour." I pout, where is he going? Why is he going to leave? I want to spend my birthday with him. "Why are you gonna leave meeee?" I whine, kind of in a joking way, but I am also slightly upset.

"No reason, and I'll talk to you as much as I can. Promise." I go quiet for a little bit, and decided to text Viola to see if she is busy.

______________________

Viola

Hey! What's up? Wanna go
out to the pubs tonight?
Y/N

Can't today girl, got plans
with the boyfriend, maybe
another day!
Viola
Read 11:37 am

______________________

Well... Clay noticed my silence, "hey Y/N? You alive?" I go back into the call screen, and nod. I can pretend I muted myself or something. I mouth the words 'I'm here' and he softens his look, "you're muted~" he giggles as I pretend panic to hit the button then saying "sorry! I didn't know I muted!" Giving a weak smile, whatever I could muster up.

"Okay, well I have to go now, sorry to leave you but happy birthday! Talk to you later" he says with a smile as bright as the daylight shining through my window. "Oh okay, bye Clay" I say, and he quickly hung up the phone, leaving me to stare at myself. My eyes began to well up with tears, no one can hang out with me. Tom is busy, he's going to meet Toby or something, mom and dad are gone on business. What do I do?

I'm still going out. Maybe I can find a new friend. The pubs will be my friends!

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

I get dressed up, do some very fun 'night out' makeup and look in the mirror. You can celebrate on your own, no need to rely on someone else.