-19-

Yesterday was... somethin', that's for sure. The hike was beautiful, the cheesy kiss in front of the sunset was amazing. All the boring in between stuff erased from memory, but every moment with these three are exciting.

I have decided I should probably go back home and get some of my own clothes. I would think after a few day, I'd already have that done but I sure do love to procrastinate. (Haha oops)

The boys and I pile into George's car and set course for my house. Now that I think about it, Tommy gets to meet these guys irl for the first time when we get there, if he's home.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

About a half hour later we make it to my house, I'm surprised that George lives so close but yet I only just now get to meet him in real life. I hop on outta the car and head straight for the door. Rushing in, I shout, "IM STILL STANDIN'" and as I glance to the right, my parents are sitting on the sofa watching a movie. I quickly apologize and the boys finally decided to join me in the house.

"Who's these three?" Mother asked slightly concerned that her 'lil' gurl' just showed up at home, after about three days, with three boys following behind me. I turn a shade of red and quickly responded with a "muuuuuummmm" then I let out a little giggle, "this is Clay, George and Nick." I continued, pointing to each as I said their names. They all greeted my parents and we moved on from that. Next thing you know, Tommy comes down the stairs at lightning speed. "Y/N!" He shouts as he gives me a hug. Man, why does he get to be taller than me, not fair... after a nice warm welcome home hug, Tom realizes that the three boys are also there, and then instantly let go and composed himself to be the "Big Man" he is in front of them.

"Well hello, Tommy" Clay smiles wickedly, as if he is very much prepared to bully him for being so soft. "Shut up Dream" Tom snaps back at him. Clay looks at him slightly shook for the sudden use of his username, but then chuckles, "hey, I was only joking around. I would hug Y/N tight too if I was away from her for too long." Tom laughs loudly, "SIMP". George and Nick join Tom in his laughter, I let out a small giggle at the now slightly red man beside me.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

After about an hour of picking out cute things to wear while Tom and the three musketeers go into Tom room and chill, I hear a knock on the door. "Come on in" I say loud enough for the knocker to hear. The door opens up slowly, revealing the blond boy that I have fallen so deeply for. "Hey, hows packing going? You know it's only a few more days till we all go our separate ways again." I look down towards the floor, I don't want Clay to leave. I feel his strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to his chest, "don't get so down thinking about the future, live in the moment, I'm here now, and for sure not leaving your side." He places a kiss to the top of my head, and keeps me close. Wrapping my arms around his neck, laying them on his shoulders, I look into his emerald green eyes. After a few seconds of eye contact, I lean in and plant a kiss on his lips, and retreating back momentarily, until it's now his turn to kiss me. We kiss for about 10 seconds, and not moving far apart after. Foreheads together and noses touching, he smiles and says "I love you, and I don't want you to be sad while I'm around, especially because of some dumb thing that we both don't want that shall not be named." I giggle, still slightly saddened that he will have to leave soon, but I have to keep looking at the positive, and right now that's this moment, with Clay holding me close.

"Is this a bad time?" Tom speaks up, hanging out in the doorway of my room. Clay and I separate, but he grabs my hand so I'm not too far. "THOMAS! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shout, still slightly shook from that. Why did you have to ruin the moment little bro... Clay chuckles, and Tom smiles wickedly. "Mum wants to know if you want to stay for food, or you should let me join you guys and we go get take-out somewhere." I would much rather that then stay here and get the boys into a situation of getting to know mum and dad.

"Come on Tom, lets go." I complain, waiting for him to get ready. He told mum that maybe next time we can do the whole meet the fam thing, and we can grab them some take-out and bring it back for them.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

"You better not be up to any funny business with my sister Dream, you hear me?" Tom says to Clay, mind you we're out at a restaurant. "Tom, stop using his username, people are going to recognize him even quicker that way" I reply, almost snapping back at him but he's my little brother, I have to be nice sometimes. You think it would be pretty obvious that this 'stranger' blond boy with green eyes is hanging out with Tom, Nick, George and I since everyone knows our faces, but they either don't mention anything or are just oblivious. We grab some food, and start heading back to the car.

"Can I hang out with you guys tonight, my house is so boringggg." Tom whines, I guess he really wants to talk to the boys more. "No way" Nick jokes, "absolutely not". George chuckles with Nick, "you have to be an adult" he also sarcastically replied. Tom turns and starts throwing a small fit, well all start laughing at him. Then Clay walks over and places his hand on Tom's shoulder, "it was just a joke, you can come hang out with us." All of a sudden, my phone starts to ring.

____________________

Incoming call from
Viola

Accept                           Decline

____________________

Now this is strange... "One sec guys, you go ahead, I have to take this"

I accept the call.

"Hey Viola, what's up?"

"Hey Y/N, I'm not up to much. What are you up to?"

"Uhm, I'm just hanging out with my brother and some of his friends"

"Oh my god, that sounds lame. You should join me and my boyfriend and hit the town"

I dunno about that, do I take the boys? What about Tom?

"I can't tonight, I'm sorry."

The line goes silent for a moment

"You're funny, I'll be there in 5. Be ready because we don't want to wait"

Then the call ended

I really don't want to go out, I want to stay in with Clay and the boys. I guess I don't really have a choice. I'll ask if they want to join.

I head back to the boys and tell them about the call. "Would you guys want to maybe go with me, I know I'll be left alone while her and her boyfriend disappear to do whatever. Tom you can't go though." Tom huffs, "not like I'd want to go anyway." He turns to face the opposite way of me. Clay, Nick and George agree to join me, thank god.

"Better get back fast then, no time to get ready" Clay mentions, and we rush to my place.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

Hallu! Sorry for such a long wait, but chapters are gonna be scarce for a while, school is wack plus I have to add work and a somewhat social life on top of that.

Thank you all for all the love and support on this book, I see all the comments and just the pure enjoyment and involvement with this story (:

You guys are truly the best (:

Have a good day/night/anytime in between and Ily all <3