-15-

We sit on George's couch which fits all three of us on it perfectly. I love that.

I sit on the left side and Clay rushes over like there's no tomorrow to sit beside me. I giggle at his action, George doing the same. Then George takes his spot next to Clay, tossing a blanket at us and getting his own. Oh my god one blanket?

Clay spreads the blanket over the two of us and we settle in to watch a scary Netflix movie.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

"Shit" Clay jumps at another jump-scare, sending me into a little giggle fit. This boy has jumped at almost every little thing in this movie so far. I bet he thought he would be "protecting" me but nope, he's curled up next to me, the blanket held close to his eyes. George was also getting quite scared but Clay was just plain terrified.

"C'mere, I'll protect you~" I coo at the shaking man child, moving my right arm to give him room to squeeze in close. As soon as I do that, he protests, "That's my job" and gives a little pout. Not even a second passes and there was a loud noise in the movie and Clay immediately hopped into my arms. I giggle and pull him a little closer, he lays his head on my shoulder. Playing with his hair, I go back to watching the movie.

After the movie we just sat around and made fun of how scared Clay was. "George you can't say too much, you were just as scared as me" he retorts towards his best friend. "You think so?" I giggle at the still slightly shook blond in my arms. He looks up and just pouts, "you're supposed to be on my sideeeee" he whines, jokingly nudging my hip. "Mhmmm, but you are a bit of a scaredy-cat, honestly didn't realize you would be that scared" I giggle again, turning more into an ugly laugh. The two boys look at me funny then laugh along. We all end up in a laughing fit for the next few minutes.

When we all calmed down George gets up, walking towards the door, "I'm gonna head into my room, gonna edit a bit. You two behave~" he waves his fingers and giggles his way out. My face is slightly flushed and I can only assume Clay's is too. "Whatchu wanna do?" I ask as relaxed as I could possibly get. He snuggles his head into my neck, his warm breath tickles. I am 100% a tomato now. "I'm going to nap, good night" he says, muffled by my skin. Well I guess I'm stuck here tonight. While Clay settles himself in, I grab my phone and open up messages

_______________________

Gremlin🔥

Where the fuck did you go?
Sent yesterday at 4:38pm

Hey baby brother, I am not dead yet
don't worry. I am at George's house
and Clay is here, but don't tell a soul
no one is supposed to know yet, at least.
Sent today at 1:27am

_______________________

He is definitely not awake right now so he'll see the message in the morning. I hear a small snore escape from the boy in my arms and I giggle silently, not wanting to wake him. I lay my head on his and find myself slowly drifting to sleep.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

My eyes flutter open, readjusting to the new light which shines brightly into the room. I forgot that I'm in the living room, the blinds not blocking the light. Then a loud snore is coming from my lap. Looking down I see Clay still sound asleep. I chuckle at his snore and try to wake him, "wake uppp~" he stirs and opens up an eye only slightly, "5 more minutesss~" he whines like a child not wanting to go to school in the morning. I laugh, and run my fingers through his tangled dirty blonde hair, "fineee" and he gets comfortable again.

A few minutes of scrolling on social media with a sleepy Clay on my lap, I make a second attempt to get up and get ready for today. "Clayyyy~" he opens his eyes slowly, shifting to look at me. "Good morning~" he says in a stretch. I smile down at him, "good morning sleeping beauty" gaining a small, groggy chuckle.

"What's the plan for today?" George appears a few minutes later, dressed and ready to face the day. He notices that Clay and I are still just being lazy and laughs. "Get your lazy asses up and get ready, we are going out somewhere, I don't know where yet, but Clay needs to explore" he claps his hands as if he was telling us to hurry, because us rushing is gonna make a difference.

Clay and I slowly get up and grab some clothes, shit I didn't pack anything, I've just been wearing George's pyjama pants and one of Clay's sweatshirts. "Uhhh, I don't have any clean clothes..." I look over to Clay like he could just magically fix that. "I doubt you could fit my pants, you can borrow a different sweater if you want though" he offers what he can to help. I nod in acceptance of another sweatshirt. "I'll ask George if he has anything" I let the blonde know and scurry towards George's room. After a couple quick knocks, I barge in screaming, "I NEED PANTS!" George just stands stunned, then bursted into laughter. I join in, Clay walking in changed into streetwear and looks confused as to why both George and I are just rolling on the floor.

"C'monnn, I want to go exploreeee" Clay whines, only adding to the list of things to laugh about. Eventually George and I get ahold of ourselves and he hands me a pair of ripped skinny jeans. "Woahhhh, George is an e-boyyy" he rolls his eyes and smiles, I walk out of the room towards the bathroom to get changed.

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

I am so sorry about this chapter, I just had a lot of shit to deal with today and my brain didn't work.

I am in a state of confusion with my current standing in a relationship, we both have been struggling with mental health and I tried to be a bigger person and end it for both of our sakes, but I don't think he realizes or wants to accept that it should be over.

I was hoping to power through today but I just couldn't do it.

I promise to you guys I won't put this story on hold, but chapters may be delayed or on a wacky schedule for a little while.

I am so sorry again

Thank you for reading this chapter though and supporting my story thus far, you guys really lift my spirits.

I hope you all have a good day/night/anytime in between <3