-10-

After the movie, I texted Clay and we talked for hours again. I stayed up way too late but it was worth it.

He actually likes me back

When I woke up, I was a little bit too jolly for a morning, since I am far from a morning person. Tom caught onto that pretty quick, "what has you up and excited this morning sis, are you feeling okay?" I turn and look at him, slowing myself down a little bit. "I'm feeling pretty good. Had fun last night at the movie- and got to talk to Clay." I lower my voice for the last part but he still heard it. "OooOoOo~ did Y/N get a boyfwiend?" He is giving me these googoo eyes and mocking a child. "Nope, but he said he likes me and I told him that I also like him." He then looks at me confused, "then you guys are dating?" I shake my head. "Oh little brother of mine, we haven't put a label on anything. Technically, we are still just friends but like also in this talking faze. It's confusing but we haven't met so maybe he will want to wait until that day, which is hopefully gonna be soon, to make it official. Not that we may not like each other after meeting, it would just be nicer to meet first." I found myself going on a little tangent. My brother decided to just shake his head in an agreement, not caring much anymore.

Tom then just went back to doing whatever it is he was doing before he had to leave for collage. I on the other hand have been delaying that video for too long and have to get to editing, it's almost done, and then upload it to my channel! I finish up getting ready for the day and head to my set up to get to work

~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~~~<=>~

After a few hours spent on editing and fine tuning everything, it is complete. I start the upload process and open twitter. I haven't opened this in a while, so as I scroll through the dated tweets I eventually make it to the tweets of last night. A tweet from the one and only Dream caught my eye

_______________________

Dream @/dream
🥵🔥❤️

|
George @/GeorgeNotFound
This is for me 😎
| |
| Sapnap @/sapnap
| Hah you wish gogy, this is mine. Ily dream
| 🥵🔥❤️
|
TommyInnit @/tommyinnit
What the fuck?

________________________

What the fuck is right. His tweets are so strange sometimes. And that's on his main account. He has such a serious job.

After a few more minutes of scrolling, I get a bit hungry and grab a snack. As I'm standing in the kitchen my phone starts ringing

Incoming call from Clay 🥵💚...

I answer the call to be met with some screaming of the man, the myth, the legend himself... Gogy? Why was he screaming through Clay's phone? "Hello?" My curiosity is peaked by this out of the blue call. Clay can be slightly heard wheezing while Nick was laughing. "Hey Y/N, wanna," he takes a second to breathe, "wanna play some minecraft with me and these two?" Clay asked, calming down from his fit of laughter. I respond, "Im just getting a snack and then I can join you guys. Why did you all start laughing and why was George screaming?" Clay chuckles at my questions. "We're on the SMP and Nick and George were fighting again and George was shouting out for me to help. Also they can hear you and obviously you can hear them." "Heyyyy~" Nick says, in a terrible imitation of a girly girl's 'hayyy gurl'. George then pipes in "how's Dream's girlfriend~?" I was slighty taken aback by that, and blush a light pink. "Hey George, we aren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend... yet~" he added in and I assume he went and hit George by the ear piercing scream that came through his speaker.