• 15 - Kidnapped •

Tae's face turned pale

Tae's face turned pale. His eyes wide open as he made his way toward the door. He reached the door knob but before he turned it he was pulled backwards by Mrs Jeon.

"Tae are you serious! What are you thinking? They probably did that to trick you! Hoseok is on his way! You need to stay inside with the other omegas! Don't you dare think about going outside!"

She was worried about him and their future Luna of course but she knew that they attacked their pack just to get Taehyung.

She was clearly trying to protect him but Tae couldn't help but feel anger buildup inside him. "We are NOT weak Luna!" His wolf growled as he yanked his wrist away from her grip.

Everyone stiffed at his tone of voice but the growl that left his lips made them bow their head in submission! They heard her scream in pain and without hesitation he turned the door knob!

Tae's mother gasped running toward the door to stop him but she was late...he already walked outside!

Jungkook's POV

These worthless werewolves kept on coming out of no where! Dad and Hoseok were ripping of some of the werewolves' flesh. Our warriors were doing the same.

They started to surround me while some of them ran toward the pack house! I growled and mind linked several warriors to go toward the pack house!

We can't let them hurt our pack members especially the pregnant ones and the pups.

I felt three werewolves jumping on my back while the other two came toward me. One of them was a huge wolf but not gonna lie I was bigger.

Ever since I first shifted when I was ten, that's the time where alpha normally shift, I was much bigger then the ones my age.

Some people have said that I should be the one leading our pack in the future not Hoseok.

But just because of hearing that my wolf started talking crap instead of me and couldn't control him for about a whole day.

It was known all around the world that the oldest alpha son is meant to be that Future Head Alpha! So I'm not planning on taking that from my only brother.

I never really felt like I was as responsible as him anyway so I'm sure he'll be a great Head Alpha.

I shook them off of me and took the closest werewolves by the neck before breaking it.

I felt one of them cling into my back as they dragged their claws down my back drawing blood out. I groaned turned around ripping the fur on the side of his face with my claws.