• 10 - Dangerous •

Just as he heard his omega whimper after he finished talking; the alpha's wolf took over his body completely! "I'll be there in ten!" Then he shut the phone and tried to get up from the bed

As soon as he got up he growled loudly (do to his little problem) and it didn't take long before the door to be shot open! His brother came toward him without noticing his problem.

(I mean why would he look at his brother like that!)

"and this is why I told you to take your pill damba**!" He made him sit down and went toward his night stand bringing out a bottle filled with pills!

He opened the lid when he notices that the bottle haven't been used yet! "Why the f*** haven't you been taking your pills Jungkook!" He shouted at his brother for his stupid actions.

"I~....they...they don't work...so what's the point of taking them!" He got up again trying to control his wolf before he do anything stupid.

Jungkook headed toward the door making Hoseok confused of what he was doing. And once he got out of the room Hoseok ran toward him and turned him around by pulling him by his arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jungkook only glared at him for stopping him from going to his omega. Eyes are bloody red as he looked at his older brother!

As Hoseok looked at his brother's red eyes he finally noticed what was going on! 'He's in rut! Well..great!' "Jungkook come with me!" He said dragging his brother back to his bedroom.

But Jungkook started to struggle! "Let go of me! I have to go see him!" Hoseok only held him tightly by his arm and continued to drag him inside his room.

" don't be hardheaded Jungkook cuz nothing good will come out of it!" From frustration jungkook couldn't control his wolf after what Hoseok told him!

He got out of his brother's grip and without thinking he punched him in the face making Hoseok step back due to the force of the punch!

But Hoseok didn't take the punch to heart cuz he knows that his brother is just frustrated and all he's thinking of is to get to his omega.

Hoseok immediately locked both of his brother's arms behind his back and pinned him to the wall; he tried to call his father to help him calm the beast Jungkook has turned into!

Mr and Mrs Jeon came rushing after they heard their son's calling them. Mr Jeon ran toward them once he saw Hoseok struggling to hold his brother in place.

They held both of Jungkook's arms and led him into the room. After they successfully brought him to his room Jungkook kept on protesting and demanding using his alpha voice; which shocked his family since Jungkook never used his alpha voice on anyone except for the ones outside his family members! (Not Taehyung of course)

"I SAID LET ME GO~...NO ONE IS GOING TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY OMEGA!" He kept on struggling to get free from his dad and brother's grip on his arms!