• 11 - Sneaky •

Tae is sitting on his bed his eyes are puffy from crying so much

Tae is sitting on his bed his eyes are puffy from crying so much. His nose and lips are also red from crying. His bottom lip was slightly cut from biting it so much.

He was hugging his knees with his head between his knees looking at the wall. Seems like pleading his mother won't work at since that's what he has been doing the entire time!

And the only answer he could get is 'it's for your own sake Tae!' Even though all they want is to hear each other's voice it's always a 'no'! As the little omega was sitting he heard a knocking on the door.

He didn't say anything or even flinched all he did is sit there quietly! "Hello~....Tae Tae~" the small omega ran toward the little boy and jumped on the bed excitedly.

"Jimin are you serious? Calm down!" The older omega said coming toward them after closing the door. Tae looked at them then went back to how he was sitting before they came in.

Jin and jimin glanced at each other then slowly Jin scoots over toward Taehyung and placed his hand on Tae's shoulder. The little omega didn't move one bit as he was just looking at the wall.

"Tae...why are you still upset?" Jin asked making Tae look at him in the eyes and glare at him.

"I mean you never really liked Jungkook before so what's the matter now! All of the sudden you like him and you can't even wait a week to see him?!" Jimin said with a raised eye brow making Jin look at him with his mouth wide open.

"What it's not like I'm not saying the truth! And...I'm not saying that because I don't want y'all to be together! I'm saying that because I don't want you to do anything stupid Tae!" At that point Tae's eyes turned blue as he listened to what jimin had told him.

He looked at him one last time before going back to how he was sitting and muttered.

"You know nothing Chim! So don't act like you know everything!" Jimin earned a smack from Jin for upsetting Tae even more and for some reason that's he doesn't know.

"Tae don-" Jin was cut off when he saw tears escaping Tae's eyes. "It-it's not l-like....I d-didn't like him!...It's just that... w-whenever h-he...gets c-close to me...it m-made me f-feel weird! S-so that's why I a-agreed to go...l-live with grandma and g-grandpa...for a year!

I used to...love and s-still do! I just t-thought th-at he...was me-ssing around with m-me and th-at...he doesn't really l-l-love me...like he says he do-es! And....wh-en we were...in sch-ool he would f-flirt with...oth-er people as w-ell...so wh-at mak-es me so spe-cial?" He then lifted his head up and held both of Jin's hands as he begged him.

"Pl-ease...J-jin I w-wanna see him...I'll just talk to h-him it won't take long!... please~.....Y-you've got Nam-joon and J-imin got Yoongi!...Ple-ase just try pu-tting your-self...in my place!"

"Fine! Just a couple of minutes! Now wipe your tears!" Jin said and as soon as Tae heard him he wiped his tears quickly and nodded his head.

Jimin looked sad and pulled Tae into a hug while apologizing. Jin joined the hug and the three omegas giggled as he saw they made fun of each other.