• 9 - Heat & Rut •

Still Jimin's POV

Still Jimin's POV

"Tae you need to change your clothes!" I
said as I covered my nose.

"Why? Do I stink I just took a shower though?!" He said sniffing his shirt.

"No! It's the pheromones! Jungkook's pheromones are stuck on you! You have to change it Taehyung, or you might get your heat!"

"But I don't want to~ it's-it's smells good!" I slammed my hand on my forehead and mentally said to myself 'of course it would smell good since he'syour alpha! God why am I a friend with an idiot~'

"jimin....jimin what's wrong with you? Were you even listening to me?" He said looking extremely pissed.

I looked at him and sighed "Tae you really need to take your pill! Your pheromones are getting stronger!" I said concerned.

"Don't worry jimin-ah I'm at home the entire time so what's the point in taking it?!" I got up and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Ok if you really going to stay here the entire time I'm gonna go to the doctor to ask her about your situation with the pill and your neck!" He stood up and hugged me.

"Thank you jimin!" Once he said that I was some how pleased that I made him happy! 'What's going on with me?'

"I'm leaving now! Bye~" We both said our
goodbyes and I left the house to go to the
doctor's office.

I opened the passenger seat door and got inside. "T-thank you for driving me here" I said looking down blushing.

Oh right... Yoongi said that if I wanted to go anywhere he will be the one driving me there; because of what happened he would always stick to me to protect me!

"No problem baby!" He smirked and kissed my cheek making me blush even more "so where to now?"

"I want to go to the doctor to talk to her about something since Tae can't leave the house!" He hummed in response as he started the car.

After a couple of minutes of driving I couldn't help but want to ask him a question. "Yoongi.....can I ask you a question?" I said looking at him.

He glanced at me and nodded "umm...w-what does it mean when....an alpha's...eyes turn red?" He chuckles and stops the car since the traffic light was red.

He looked at me and said "well it depends on the timing...!" I looked at him confused so he continued

"so you see...when an alpha notices that his omega is in danger his/her eyes will turn red! And..." he said smirking again