• 8 - Beautiful Eyes •

Still Jungkook's POV

"A-al-pha~ ko-okie~" he kept on switching between this and that "jun-gko-ok~ ko-okie~" I slowly shifted back and hugged him. You could say I was literally naked, but Namjoon came and covered me with a jacket.

I looked at Tae as I held him by his waist to calm him down. He quiet down but was
still shaking.I pulled away slowly and and wiped his tears with my thumb, his eyes were tightly shut.

"Look at me Tae Tae!" I said as I
wiped away his tears. If I say I saw an angel you wouldn't believe me.
His eyes are so beautiful!

"A-lp-ha H-he t-to-uched m-me!" He
continued to sob. And I could tell it was
his wolf talking. He doesn't know how to control his wolf, because his eyes were showing brown and then blue. It didn't stop on one color!

"I'm here no one will touch you!" I hugged
him then turned to look at Namjoon, "could you bring me something to wear from the car?!" I asked then he nodded and took Jin with him to bring the car to this place.

Jimin was crying seeing Tae like this and Yoongi was hugging him. After Jin and Namjoon came they gave me my gym clothes that I haven't used yet.

I wore them and carried Tae bridal style to the car with his arms around my neck not letting go. We sat in the back seat Jin and Namjoon were in the front Yoongi and jimin were sitting in the back seats as well. Namjoon was driving and kissing
Jin's hand at the same time.

Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's lap while hugging him. Tae was the same instead he was still shaking and his hair was changing to milky white.

"Tae Tae clam down no one will hurt you!" I whispered while giving him light kisses on his head. "we should take him back home!" Namjoon said as he took a glance from the rearview mirror then put his attention back on driving.

"you're right!" I said and hugged Tae tightly placing my head on his shoulder giving him butterfly kisses on his neck.
After a few minutes we finally reached Tae's house.

Jin looked worried and so did Jimin. We got out of the car and headed inside. Tae was still in my arms refusing to let go.

"Tae! ...What happened?" Mrs. Kim asked as she ran toward in a worried expression. Jin and jimin looked down biting their lips.

"We're-" Jin was about to talk
but I cut him off.

"Let Tae go to his room first and then we would talk about what happened!" I said as I gently pulled Tae away from me "go to your room Tae!"

"No~ come with me~" he whined and pulled on my sleeve "a-alpha I-I'm scared!~" I hugged him and looked toward Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim nodded and I took Tae to his room.

________________

Once we got inside, we walked toward his bed and told him to lay down.

He did as I said and pulled on my sleeve again, "s-stay with me please A-alpha~" he made a place for me to lay down next to him, so I did as I was told and laid down next to him.