• 17 - Murdered •

"Dad!" Hoseok entered the Alpha's office as some of the pack members were there to talk about what to do next

"Dad!" Hoseok entered the Alpha's office as some of the pack members were there to talk about what to do next. They all looked at the future alpha and bowed their heads.

"What is it Hoseok?!" The alpha said concerned. "Jungkook isn't in his room! I've called Namjoon and Yoongi but they haven't picked up their phones! They might have gone to get them back!" Mr Jeon groaned annoyed at his younger son for not listening to him.

"I told him that we'll get them back! He doesn't listen!" Hoseok came near the table as he spoke. "I'm going to help my brother and get my mate back! Wether you help me or not! I'm going to get them back!"

He then left the room as the pack members shared glances before looking at the Head Alpha. "We'll get the Future Luna and our Luna back Alpha! We're going with Hoseok!" The former beta said as he got up with the Future Beta and the other pack members.

Mr Jeon smiled softly as he got up as well nodding toward them.

___________

Hoseok got his bag that he packed as soon as he left the Office. He walked toward his car door and opened it when the pack members walked toward him.

He looked at them then rolled his eyes. "I'm going y'all are not stopping me!" Just as he was about to get in the car when the Head Alpha came toward him.

"We're going with you! Not stopping you!" He smiled at him as Hoseok looked at them shocked. "All of y'all?!" He said looking at around 100 something of the pack members.

"I also called the nearby packs! We are going to get them and no one is stopping us! Lead the way Head Alpha!" Mr Jeon spoke s the pack members smiled.

"WE'RE WITH YOU TILL THE END ALPHA!" The pack announced bowing their heads toward Hoseok. Hoseok raised his head in pride and smiled looking at them.

"Let's go get them!"

"Jungkook we can't just get into the house are you seeing how much they are?!" Namjoon said as jungkook just focused his gaze on the pack house that they could see from the top of the hill.

"Even if we get inside there without anyone knowing how are we going to defend ourselves with the amount of them surrounding the pack house!" Yoongi brushed his hair back looking at the house as well.

"They might sense us let's get a bit farther away! We're on their pack territory!" Minjae said looking around and keeping his senses alarmed ready for any attack. "Just shut up!" Jungkook spoke looking toward the pack house.