• 22 - Mates •

"Kookie~" jungkook didn't listen and just kept on pressing his body on top of him

"Kookie~" jungkook didn't listen and just kept on pressing his body on top of him. "I can't breathe~" he said giggling still. Jungkook pulled away and started panting his face with butterfly kisses.

Jungkook pulled away and looked at Taehyung's blushed face. A smile tugged on the corner of his lips before he softly whispered "I love you tae..so much.." the omega's eyes softened as he wrapped his arms around his alpha's neck.

"I love you too..my alpha" he said confidently with a smile. Jungkook chuckled, his eyes slowly watering and his brows turning into a frown. He buried his face in his omega's neck inhaling the scented aroma from the younger's scent glands.

Taehyung hugged him tightly confused as to why the alpha is feeling this way all of the sudden. "You can talk to me Kook...you can tell me what's on your mind I'll listen...just don't keep it to yourself if it's something bad.." he brushed his long finger through the alpha's hair as he listened to the other's soft breathing.

"I know it might be the most pathetic thing you've heard before but-" tae quickly sat up making the alpha sit up as well. "It's not pathetic if it's hurting you...You can tell me whatever Jungkook I'll listen, I promise."

He intertwined their pinkies together. "That is what mates are for, right?" Jungkook nodded with a smile, stealing a kiss from his mate before talking.

"You know, now that we are mates plus a True Alpha and True Luna." he held Taehyung's hands "I know I shouldn't be thinking negatively but...you know that there are many people that don't want a True Alpha and True Luna, and I'm worried that something might happen.

Even though I marked you it's really not like this mark is going to save everyone, and seeing...all these bodies laying on the ground made me feel somewhat s-scared, not for myself but for those that are giving everything they have to help us, thinking that we are going to save them.

The truth is that I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Whether we're together or not people are going to die and I don't want to see that. Honestly I just want to take you and run away somewhere that no one will know who we are and live together.

But the other side of me wants to stay here with you and protect our people, and it's frustrating me."

Tae pulled his hands away from Jungkook and cupped the alpha's face, planting a kiss on his forehead. "You're frustrating yourself for no reason, love..you're not by yourself and this 'True Alpha and True Luna' responsibility is not just yours, a part of it is mine.

Mates are supposed to help and support each other not let just one person do everything. You're worried about people getting hurt, I understand but it's not like I like seeing them hurt. They're my people too you know and not only this pack is our responsibility.

We got every pack in this world and I know it sounds scary but when you're by my side I'm sure it's going to be possible."

Kook looked at him with a smile, Taehyung's gorgeous smile on display as they looked at each other with adortion. Their bodies collapsed against each other with the strength of Jungkook's arms wrapped around the omega's body.

"I don't know what I wou;d have done if someone other than me claimed you...my omega!" Taehyung's icy-blue eyes sparkled as a faint pink colored his cheeks. "My alpha.."

_____________

"Oh look everyone is here..." the Head Alpha said as he entered the Kim's household and sat beside his Luna. "What took you so long to get here?" she brushed her husband's clothes, waiting for her answer.

The alpha took a slice of cake and took a bite, looking at his mate as he tried to swallow the cake. "Well we had a meeting and here we are..Minjae, son come sit down.." he called the beta that was standing by the door, he nodded his head and sat down as Mrs Lee gave him cake.

Namjoon and Yoongi soon joined them as well, and as soon as they were spotted by their mates they almost fell backward by their mates' surprise attack.

They all sat down and the lovely young couples couldn't help but flirt, and everyone seemed happy for that one moment and that when my spoiled son and his mate decided to join us.

Their eyes shining holding hope for, their and the world's future. With his sweet voice he called for me while his mate looked at him with a smile, and my breath hitched seeing my own spoiled son has turned into a gorgeous and powerful Luna that the world depends on with his mate by his side, they'll surely defeat the impossible.

"Eomma.."