• 7 - Alpha •

"oh come on jimin stop teasing him!" Jin said knowing that if he didn't stop jimin right now Taehyung will just die from embarrassment

said knowing that if he didn't stop jimin right now Taehyung will just die from embarrassment.

"fine I'll stop!" He pouted "what are we gonna do for today?...There is no way we're just gonna stay here and stare at each other!"

"yeah! Let's go to the mall I want to buy new clothes!" Tae said excitedly while the other omegas just looked at him uninterested.

"no! You'll take about 6 hours just to buy a pair of jeans and a hoodie!" Jin said by experience "that's what happened last time we went shopping!"

"exactly and didn't you buy new clothes not even a week ago!" Jimin complained laying down on the couch.

"that's true, but I kinda don't like some of them! So I want new ones pretty please!!" He held both of the elder omegas' hands and gave them his most cutest little smile.
"I won't take a long time, and it's not like
y'all want to stay here the entire day, right?"

"Fine" they both gave in knowing this conversation would end in them going to the mall either way.

_____________

"we're finally here!" Tae jumped in
excitement as the other males just
looked at him.

"it's not like this is the first time you've
been to a mall before Taehyung!" He sighed.

"it's not the same though! Eomma and
Appa never let go to the mall by myself! There has to be at least three bodyguards
with me! And it's soooo~ annoying!" Anyways let's go! I want to buy Gucci!"
They sighed and followed the young
omega to the store.
___________

"ok where do y'all want to go now~" Jin asked the young omegas after they got out of the store.

"Chanel!" Tae jogged toward the store.
____________

"ok that's enough my arms hurts already!" He put the bags on the floor, "let's go back home!"

"WHAT? No no jinie can't we at least go to the park or something! I don't want to go home yet! Please please please~" he whined and stomped his feet.

"lets put the bags in the car then we could walk toward the park since it isn't that far from here!" He said as other males agreed then they went to the car.

Jungkook's POV

I was driving with the guys going to a club Yoongi was sitting in the passenger seat and Namjoon was sitting in the back.

You could say since we just finished working, and Namjoon got back from his honeymoon, we wanted to celebrate our friend's wedding together.

Hoseok was with his girlfriend, he wanted to come along but he has a date to go to.

Oh how I wish for me and Tae to go on dates!

But with him not even knowing who his mate is,is starting to annoy me!