• 16 - Hurry •

He backed away as he saw her concerned face

He backed away as he saw her concerned face. "No..no don't mark him! Don't mark him I beg you!" The alpha smirked as he looked at the pretty omega.

"He's still not awake? Or is he pretending?!" He asked his pack members. The girl shrugged "we used the drug...I guess it's really strong for him!"

The man with black hair spoke "you can just mark him and get it over with!" The alpha glanced at him with his eyebrow raised.

"I don't know...Devon marked Lia before her birthday and he couldn't have the powers of True Alpha! We need to wait until he turns 20! If we don't might as well our pack would go the same road as Devon's!"

His pack members looked each other "but that alpha would reach us before his birthday!" "What are we gonna do if he marked him before you?!"

The alpha raised his hand "shut up! We have the True Luna and the Luna of their pack! They can't do anything with them being here!"

___________

"Ohh..m-my baby!" Mrs Kim cries out she started coughing badly due to the pain she was feeling from her wolf side.

He wolf was howling in pain for her mate and son. Everything happened too quickly and that made her lose her mind.

Mrs Jeon and other pack members were comforting her. "Please calm down Kim... your son has only you now you need to be strong for him!" One of the pack members said as he patted her back.

While on the other hand Jimin was listening with a sad pout on his face as he heard the woman that was like a mother to him cry.

He went to Jungkook's room where the guys were talking about sneaking out. "Everyone is distracted..." he said in a sad tone looking down as he closed the door.

Yoongi sighed and walked toward him bringing the omega's head toward his chest as he bursts into tears.

"I-I hope h-he's safe!" He muttered softly as Yoongi patting his back and kissing his head.

Jungkook looked at the floor as his jacket was in his right hand. "You should stay and take care of Mrs Kim! You two have to stay as well to protect your mates! I'll go by myself!" He said making Jin look at Namjoon as if he was talking to him with eyes.

"Kook no...we're going and we'll get Taehyung and our Luna together!" Jungkook shook his head.

"Your mates are not coming along plus you're not leaving with them being here...something might happen and you need to be here!" Yoongi tightened his jaw "we said we're going and you're not stopping us Jeon Jungkook!"

Jin rolled his eyes "that's enough!" he said making the three alphas look at him. "Tae and y/n are in danger! And if y'all keep fighting we will be late!" They nodded and Jin went toward Yoongi to let go of Jimin.