𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝐦.𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨

doggie cuddles

———

none

none

———
(3rd person view)

The heavy rain pours down on the dorm room roof creating a soft 'pitta patta' noise filling Megumi's room. He was laying on his bed waiting for his girlfriend to storm in his room to cuddle as she never liked being alone. She liked the warmth of another body close to hers.

A small knock was heard from the door and as if on cue [Name] stood with a blanket wrapped around her [your body type] body. "I wanted to cuddle." She said with a pout and puppy dog eyes which caused Megumi to give her a slight smile. Opening up the warm blanket that covered him he welcomed her to curl up next to him.

Sneaking in her arms wrap around his neck her face burrowed into his chest feeling the soft fabric that covers his chest. They both sink into each other enjoying the rhythmic of nature's lullaby and each other's comfort.

"Hey Megumi?" [Name] moves her head to face Megumi who just hums in response. "Can you please summon them?" Straight away Megumi knew who she was talking about, his Divine Dogs. "Do I have to? I'm enjoying having you all for myself." He leaves a small kiss on her nose. [Name] scrunches up her nose in response and tries to ask again but in a different approach.

She places her hand on his cheek and starts leaving butterfly kisses all over. "Please baby." He lets out a big sigh before agreeing to do it. "Fine." He mutters quietly. [Name] jumps ups eagerly so that she is sitting upright on his chest. Rolling his eyes, Megumi's long, slender fingers from a dog head shape accompanied by the words "Divine Dogs".

Two dog shaped shadows form up from thin air, one white and one black both just as fluffy with their red triangle on their head. [Name] lays back onto Megumi's chest while tapping lightly on the bed indicating for the dogs to jump up and join the couple in cuddling.

When everyone was comfortable [Name] was stroking the dogs head while Megumi was playing her [your hair type] hair. "You're so cute." [Name] whispered softly. "Who, me or the dogs?" Megumi teases knowing the obvious answer. "Welllll...." She drags on the word.

"You're not serious are you?" He's face looks fully serious like he was taken offence which caused her to let out a loud laugh. "Of course not! Oh my God you should have seen your face!" She started laughing harder clutching her stomach. "Oh you are going to regret that." Megumi flips them over so he's topping her and starts tickling her making her laugh harder.

"Nooooo, Stop, Stop I can't take it!" [Name] yells while trying to swat Megumi's hands away from her. "I'll stop if you give me a kiss." He plumps his lips near her face. "You are such a big baby." She gently grabs the sides of his face pulling him into a kiss.

The kiss was soft and loving, a feeling that shut the whole world out to them and them only. Pulling out of the kiss their foreheads lay against each other staring into each other's eyes. "Ahem." A noise came from the door. They both look in the door's direction to see Yuji and Nobara standing close together.

"Um sorry to ruin the moment but we heard the dogs." He rubs the back of his neck while Nobara just smiles. [Name] couldn't help but laugh at her friends while Megumi just let out a big sigh at his friends ruining the moment.

———

(this is a re-written version of the first version

(this is a re-written version of the first version. honestly i like this version better but tell me what you think)
bye loves and stay safe 🤍