𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 | 𝐬.𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞

𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 - 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘫𝘰𝘣, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘫𝘰𝘣, 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘹

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

Once again you were walking back to dorms the feeling of disappointment and annoyance weighs heavily on your mind, another failed booty call to add to the list. You don't know what's worse, not getting the orgasm you were desperately needing or the sound of Gojo's laughter when he has seen you come back earlier than expected.

Gojo, and his flirtatious nature has always been a background voice in your life and you have managed to shut down his attempts so far. However, after another disastrous night you find yourself questioning your morals. You wonder if it's worth it to keep denying yourself of the attention that he effortlessly hands out. While the other part of you resents the idea of becoming just another name added to his list further boosting his ego.

As you enter the dorms building and walk towards your room you notice Gojo standing outside his room door chatting with Geto. Coincidentally his room is neighbouring yours. You slow down your pace, trying to listen to them, curious about what they are discussing.

"I swear if Yaga puts us on a stupid ass mission again I'm gonna throw a riot." You hear Geto complain.

"Why are you complaining? I'm the one who does everything." You could just tell Gojo was rolling his eyes while saying that.

Before Geto could shoot a response he notices you walking down the hall. "Damnit (Y/n) you just lost me 10,000 yen!" He complains of frustration evident in his voice while pulling the money out of his wallet.

"HA! I told you she would be back in no time! What is this like the 5th time in a row?!" Gojo holds out his hand towards Geto while a wide grin fills his face and loud laughter echoes through the hallways.

Pulling the hoodie off your head you stretch your head backwards in an attempt to hide your face. "Ugh, I told you guys to stop placing bets on me."

"Sorry not sorry (Y/n). I don't even know why Gojo needs the money anyways" Geto says, turning towards Gojo, "You're practically a millionaire bro." As always when Geto loses a bet to Gojo (which is quite often) he always brings out the 'You're a millionaire' argument.

"Who said it's about the money I make these bets? I do it for reactions like this." He laughs even harder while Geto pouts more. He slaps the money into Gojo's hand murmuring to himself how unfair it was.

"Whatever man I'm going to bed, night asshole." He rolls his eyes.

"Good night (Y/n)" He gives a quick wave towards you.