𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝐦.𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨

comfort cuddles

———

mental breakdown, suggested themes

———
(2nd person view)

Laying down on Megumi's chest as he strokes your hair, it was a quiet day at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High. No loud noises, no annoying teacher and of course no annoying twin brother just you, Megumi and your thoughts. "What you thinking about?" Snapping out of your thoughts from a pair of soft lips touching the top of your head, turning your head up to look up at Megumi and gave him a soft smile.

"Who knows?"

He lets out a chuckle gripping on your waist tightly before tickling you. "Oh come on, I'll get it out of you." he starts tickling you more. "Haha! Fine, fine I'll tell you! HAHAHA, PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!" begging with the little breath you have, Megumi finally stops tickling you so you can speak.

Hesitating to tell him about your thoughts you speak up, "I'm worried ok? I'm worried about my brother, he's being so reckless I can't even sleep without thinking if he is going to put his life on the line for some stupid reason." feeling tears fill your eyes. "I can't lose my brother, he's my twin, my other half I cannot live without him." now feeling tears flow down your cheeks, Megumi's arm's hold your body tighter while pulling your head into his chest.

Not even trying to stop yourself from crying you just use his chest as a pillow, it feels like you haven't cried it ages. "Sh sh shh It's ok, it's ok it cry." he reassures you stroking your hair again, letting all your emotions go he just holds you and comforts you.

"Thank you.." you mutter looking into his navy blue eyes with your eyes red and puffy from crying. "Thank you for this, for all of this." you lean in towards he's face giving him a peck on the lips, in return he flashes you a soft smile.

"Anything for my girl."

He grabs your cheeks and deepens the kiss, your tongues fight for dominance as you get up off his chest and sit on his lap. Your hands grip onto his raven locks while his hands wonder under your shirt lifting it over your head revealing your black lace bra. Megumi's soft lips starts leaving dark spots on your neck, biting the flesh gently slightly drawing blood, then soothing it by licking and sucking. Slowly making he's way down your shoulder, you throw your head back in the pleasure that was forming in your body. "F-fuck Megumi, don't ever stop."

"I don't plan to baby." he mutters against your bruising skin. He's hands slide up your back to your bra fiddling with the clip to undo it, the lace fabric doesn't fall instantly but instead reveals more of your cleavage to Megumi. Biting his lower lip while admiring the beautiful body in front of him he bits so deep he draws some blood. Seeing this you lean back into the kiss and lick his lower lip asking for entrance while also licking the blood away. Moans and grunts fill the small dorm room and it was certain that the other students and probably some of the teachers could hear you due to the thin walls.

Getting completely distracted by the heated moment you did even see or hear the dorm room door opening. "Oh Gojo-sensei I found her! She's with Megumi-" Yuji stops in his tracks to see his twin sister making out with his classmate. Hearing the familiar light hearted, upbeat voice you quickly pull off Megumi with your bra falling off and turn to see Yuji standing at the door. "Yo blockhead, your sister got some nice tits." Sakuna's mouth comes out the side of Yuji's cheek making the sneaky comment, Yuji slapped he's cheek to stop Sakuna from talking anymore.

"Oh my god!" you quickly cover your breasts as you completely forgot your bra had fallen. "Um, I can explain." trying to justify what Yuji just walked in on. "No need to I think I know what's going on, um I'll leave you two be..." he says in a soft awkward manner, he walks out the door and slams it shut. "Oh god...I'm never going to recover from this." dropping your head into the pillow next to you.

———

(no notes)bye loves and stay safe 🤍

(no notes)
bye loves and stay safe 🤍