𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲| 𝐬.𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨

happy birthday

———

mirror sex, oral (receiving), bondage, spanking, name calling (master)

———
(2nd person view)

You come home from a long day at work from teaching the second years, to your surprise you barely saw your boyfriend, Gojo who is in charge of the first years at Jujutsu High School. "I'm home!" you shout opening the door of your apartment, getting no reply you put your stuff down and walk to the bedroom trying to find Gojo. "I'm home-" you repeat your self getting cut short by a naked Gojo with his blindfold hanging loose on his neck with a gift in his hands covering his package.

You jaw dropped slightly at the handsome standing man in front of you, small droplets fall off his abs, he looks like he just got out of the shower. "Happy birthday sexy." he said with a big smirk plastered on his face. "So you did remember." you say while placing your hand on your hip. Gojo starts walking closer to you bringing the gift closer to your chest, biting you lip as you can see a sneak peak of his cock. "Ah, ah, ah~ That gift is for later but you got to open this gift first, and of course I remembered I would never forget the love of my life's birthday. "

You grab the gift box from his hands and open it to find it was filled with different sex toys, paddles, handcuffs, ropes everything kinky thing you could think of. You quickly close the box and look up at Gojo with your jaw basically on the floor, he's cocky smile brims on his face. "Satoru! I-" Your sentence quickly gets cut off with Gojo's lips slammed onto yours, dropping the box with all the toys you grab onto his white locks and pull more into the kiss.

His hands travel down your back to your ass, giving it a little squeeze he lifts you up. You instantly wrap your legs around his waist, feeling his erection standing up against your ass. Carrying you towards the bed you feel yourself fall into the plush covers, Gojo stands up and grabs the box that you drop. "Hmm~ which one, which one. So many options to choose from." Propping yourself on your elbows watching him twirl the pink fluffy handcuffs around his finger. "This this looks fun." he states as you swallow your own spit knowing that he was going to be rough with you.