𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐤.𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 - 𝘦𝘹𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘮, 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘫𝘰𝘣, 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤 / 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘹

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

Waiting on the ground floor you press the up button for the elevator. Feeling a hand rest on the lower part of your back, you slightly jump until heard the soothing voice of your boyfriend who also happens to your boss, the CEO of the company you work at. "Hey, stand tall. After all you are wearing a sexy pair of lingerie under all that, you should walk feeling proud." You straighten your back against his bigger hand.

"Why should I walk proud because of what I'm wearing? No one is going to see it, except you." You look at Nanami from the corner of your eye with a slight smile on your face. "Hmm true, but I find it funny how your behaviour change when you put on lingerie." He says looking at your facial features.

"How so?" you turn your head to face him. "Well you walk differently now. Before you walk all innocent but now you walk more mature. I like it." His grip getting tightens on your back, you bite your lip to prevent yourself from letting any unwanted noises from slipping out.

Getting closer to your ear he whispers, "Also, your expression is more voluptuous, it's inviting." before anymore was said or done you both hear the elevator 'ding' indicating that this conversation was done, for now. "After you." Nanami leads your path with his hand, giving him a side smile and a nod in appreciation.

Watching the elevator doors close you and Nanami's body heat radiate off each other in the small space. "Does wearing a sexy garment change your mood? Or did I make you yearning for it because what we did in the meeting room last week?" You turn your head away in embarrassment instead of answering his question with a slight blush on your cheeks remembering last time events. "Hmm...?"

Nanami lets out a sigh and leans his head back slightly, "Ah I see you must be the type who gets aroused when seen." Your eyes widen at his sentence snapping your head back to his. "What?! where did you get that from? Of course not!" You profusely deny. "Desperately denying I see, so I must be correct, eh?"

You furrow your eyebrows in annoyance while crossing your arms, "Oh, I didn't know that you had a thing for that..." he leans close to your ear "...If so, I'll be willing to help you out." You shiver at his word choice as he was in-fact correct, you did suspect you had an exhibitionism kink. Before your could reply the elevator suddenly jerked and stopped. "Shit..again? I thought they fixed this" You let out a sigh.

"Doesn't look like we are going anywhere, how convenient." Nanami's hands travel around your body while his head rests on your shoulder from behind. "Both of us stuck in here, alone. Wouldn't it be thrilling if I fuck you right here." he starts leaving butterfly kisses on your neck, your hand slowly makes its way to his blonde hair gripping it softly. "Kento don't, not here."