𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 | 𝐬.𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨

moving on

———

angst, episode 5 anime spoilers

———
(2nd person view)

"Please open up." Gojo knocks to you on the other side of locked bedroom door. Sitting against the wall with your head resting on your knees you mumble loud enough for Gojo to hear you. "Go away, I want to be alone." You locked yourself in the bedroom as soon as Gojo told you the news that your dear brother died, Yuji Itadori.

"God dammit y/n, You got to move on! Everyone misses him including me, but everyone else moved weeks ago and went on with life and that's what you have to do to!" Gojo finally snapped, he was sick of hearing his girlfriend's cries from the bedroom. He gave you space for weeks but you have to get over Yuji's death at some point, he didn't want you pushing him away any longer.

Anger fills you body, you understand Gojo was just looking out for you but you were just so angry at how he had the audacity to tell you to move on. Out of no-where you feel like you have all this energy in your body, getting up off the wall you rush to the bedroom door and swing it open to reveal Gojo standing in a causal tee and sweats with his sunglasses. Meeting your hand with his face you slap the sunglasses off onto the ground.

"How dare you tell me to move on from my brother's death." you gritted your teeth.

Stepping closer to him you push him back slowly using your pointer on his chest until he's back hit the wall. "The only reason why you moved on so quickly is because you didn't know him and cared for him like I did." Pulling on his shirt you bring him down to your height, facing him with his blue ocean eyes. "You didn't care." Breathing heavily you let go of Gojo's shirt and start walking back to the bedroom.

"I did care about him, he was my student." Turning back you see tears falling down Gojo's cheeks. This was a very rare sight for you even if you are his girlfriend you only seen him cry tears of joy, seeing him like this you know you hurt his feelings, bad. "He had so much potential, and with everything that he went through he still had a smile on his face." Gojo fell to the floor and just broke down.

Tears threating your eyes you run up to Gojo and hug him tightly as you both sob. "I wanted to be his brother-in-law someday." he looks up at you with his sad eyes, seeing his expression just made your heart ache even more than it already did. You knew you where wrong, wrong about shutting Gojo out as he was suffering as much as you, wrong about snapping at him and definitely wrong about saying he didn't care about your brother.

Lightly cupping his face tears still flowing down Gojo's and your face's, you give him a soft peck on the lips. Pulling his face into your neck and placing yours in his you mutter 2 words into his neck over and over.

"I'm sorry."

Those words Gojo hated those words leaving your mouth no matter how bad you fuck up. "Please don't, don't say that." he strokes your hair shushing you from crying. "I love you, please don't ever leave me." still crying you grip onto his shirt. "You know I can't do that, but as long as I'm alive I'll never leave you and love you." Gojo pulled your face to face him and wipes your tears away, giving you a small peck on the lips.

Still on the floor Gojo props himself against the wall while you sink into his chest. He starts to stroke your hair again and leaves little butterfly kisses on the top of your head. "Before you said 'I wanted to be his brother-in-law someday', does that mean you want to get married?" you broke the silence with your soft voice. "Mhm." He hums while pulling out a small box from his pocket of sweats revealing a diamond ring. "I was going to propose but then..."

"...then Yuji died." you say completing his sentence. "Yea." he mutters while softly turning your face to face him. "Y/n Itadori, will you make me the happiest man in the world by taking my last name making it as your own and do the honour of becoming my wife?" Gojo says grabbing your hand and kissing it, while tears fill your eyes once again. "Satoru, I would love more than anything than to become Y/n Gojo." slipping the beautiful diamond ring onto your left hand, admiring the ring you grab his face and bring him into a quick deep kiss.

"I love you Satoru."

———

(this oneshot sucks ass

(this oneshot sucks ass. i might re-write it)
bye loves and stay safe 🤍