𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐦.𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨

pay attention to me

———

masturbation, unprotected sex, degrading kink

———
(3rd person view)

Megumi was sitting at his desk catching up on some work Gojo decided to assign at the last minute, he could never get a break from that guy. Hearing the door open he didn't bother to see who it was because he only knew one other person who also had he's dorm room key than him was his girlfriend, [Name].

He feels her two arms wrapping around his shoulders and her soft lips tickle his skin. "Hi baby." She mummers against his neck. Not even looking up at her, he responses with a hum as a greeting and this annoyed [Name]. "Megumi I was thinking, do you want to do it? I mean it's been weeks since we last did it and you know a girl has her needs." Her finger drags along his shoulders while she whispers in his ear.

"I'm busy, later." Megumi shrugged off her trying to pay attention to his work. This made [Name] more irritated, she was lusting for some sexual connection and if Megumi couldn't provide that for her she will. Her clothes meet the floor leaving her in her birthday suit. Laying on his bed her knees were up giving her full access to her wet pussy.

As soon as her fingers made contact with her soaking folds a gasp came out. Slightly stroking around she found her cilt which caused a string of curses to come out. Instead of the clicking sounds of Megumi's keyboard the sound of moans and groans filled the room which was not the ideal thing to study too.

Megumi couldn't take it anymore as he tried to ignore her to finish his work. The truth was he was also lusting for that sexual desire. Finally breaking contact with his work he looked over to his bed seeing his girlfriend legs up, head back, pleasuring herself. Megumi could feel the blood rushing south making his pants feel tighter causing him to groan. Hearing his groan [Name] picks up her head and watches Megumi struggle with his erection.

"So are you just going to sit there or are you going to do something about that?" She bits her lip watching her boyfriend stand up and start stripping. "Well that's more like it. You don't know how long I was waiting for you to do this." [Name] said with a big grin stuck on her face.

Feeling her back get pushed against the soft sheets with her hands being held above her head with his. "You've been a very bad girl." Megumi whispers in [Name]'s ear then slowly kissing down to her neck biting it causing her to gasps. "Distracting me from my work, I'm going to need to punish you for that." He slowly strokes his throbbing dick preparing it for the main show. "You're on the pill right?" He asks. "Yea, yea now hurry up and stick it- AH FUCK!" The sudden contact of Megumi's unforgivable thrusting caused her to scream out. "Uhn, Fuck Megumi slow down!" This was very amusing to him, seeing [Name] in such a vulnerable state.

"Oh but this is what you wanted right? To be fucked like a slut?" His fingers dug into her [your skin color] thighs which would differently leave marks. "Mmmm Yes! I love being fuck by you!" [Name] moans while fondling with her own breasts. "Ah, ah did I tell you to touch yourself?" He slaps her hands away from herself. "Shit Megumi." She tightens herself ignoring Megumi scolding her for touching herself.

"Fuck- Don't do that baby I'm going to cum." He mutters against her neck. [Name] grabs his raven locks while her head rolls back. "Me too." She gave her warning as well. After a few more thrust the couple both came together. Megumi stays on top of her for a while coming down from his high.

He pulls out of her, landing on the small space of the bed next to her. [Name] moves her head to admire her boyfriend in the after sex bliss. "Having fun admiring me?" He let out a small chuckle. "Well of course I am." She cuddled into his chest and he gladly wrapped his arms around her. "You are such a cheeky girl." Megumi kissed the top of her head. "I'm your cheeky girl."

———

(no notes)bye loves and stay safe 🤍

(no notes)
bye loves and stay safe 🤍