𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 | 𝐬.𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨

family

———

sexual jokes

sexual jokes

———
(2nd person view)

The three first year students stand there in shocked at the baby sleeping in your arms. "So, that's why you were away for months!" Yuji broke the silence, followed by a 'ow'. "Shut up you idiot, you'll wake the baby." Nobara whispered yelled at the salmon hair boy. While those two where fighting Megumi took a step closer to you and Satoru to see the baby better.

"What's it's name?" he looked mesmerised, almost shocked found at the new born.

"Her name is Sakura." you looking down at your baby then bringing your attention to the boy standing in front of you. "Can I hold her?"  You can see that he was hesitating to ask, but he got the words out. A smile spread across your face, "Of course you can." you passed Sakura whom was sleeping to Megumi. Still looking shocked a little smile crept on his face he watch her little chest rise up and down.

You step back to Satoru seeing Megumi now be comfortable holding Sakura. Satoru wraps his arm around your waist and kissed your cheek. "Look what we created." Still looking at rocking Sakura side to side. "You know I'm the one that carried her for 9 months and birthed her." you say joking. He lets out a chuckle and replying with, "Well you know if it weren't for my-" Satoru suddenly got interrupted with cries coming from Megumi's arm.

You could see in the boy's face he didn't know what to do. You walked over to him still with a smile on your face it was interesting to see Megumi with a child, he clearly different from his dad. He passes you the crying child, he's face was fill with guilt. Once you had Sakura in your arms you looked at her crying face trying to get her to stop crying, then you heard a soft voice. "Sorry, I don't know what I did wrong." You look up at Megumi he's head face facing down in guilt.

"Hey, you know it's not your fault. Babies cry for many reasons it's not because she doesn't like you." He brings he's head to look at you. "Really?" You simply nod. "Don't tell him I said this, but the first week we brought Sakura home Satoru was freaking out." You snicker remembering how stressed Satoru was.

𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

Satoru was laying on your king sized bed with his shirt off and Sakura sleeping on his bare chest. "Am I doing it right?" he asks you nervously. "Satoru it's just skin to skin contact, you are doing perfect." You let out a chuckle and a kiss on his cheek and lied down on your side facing your new born. He raised his hand to wrap around you to stroke your hair, he gave you a kiss on the head.

"Thank you." you hear his soft voice.

"For what." you question him.

"For giving me a family to love." You look up at his ocean blue orbs, you can see tears brimming his eyes. You reach for his eyes to wiping his tears off. "Don't cry, you're making me cry." you say wiping your own tears. Both of you look at his chest at Sakura yawning. "Look whose up." You say to your daughter, she opens her eyes to reveal her matching blue orbs to Satoru's. "Even though she's got my eyes, she looks like a mini you." You let out a little giggle, "We finally have our little family."

𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

After giving a feed to Sakura, you finally got her to stop crying and Yuji and Nobara finally stop fighting. This was the first time the first years got to see her eye colour. "Wow she's got the same eye colour as Gojo-Sensei." Yuji stated. "She is so cute." Nobara adds.

Sakura starts looking around at the new faces around her. Once she saw Megumi she starts laughing and reaching her arms to him. "Seems like she likes you." You chuckle, Satoru walks closer to you and reaches to get Sakura from you. "Looks like you made a new friend," he said to Sakura. "But you love Daddy more." he started to wiggle his fingers in front of her.

She was giggling more than over and was trying to grab his fingers. You stop looking at Satoru to see the students faces dumb shocked. "Never in my life I would think to hear Gojo-sensei call him self 'Daddy'." Nobara saying what all of them where thinking. You just start laughing at their reaction, "Even though I got my family now, you guys will always be my family." You say while bringing them into a big hug.

———

(if you had a child, what would you name them?)bye loves and stay safe 🤍

bye loves and stay safe 🤍