𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 | 𝐭.𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 - 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘹, 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 (𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥)

𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤 - 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙖 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

Another day, another round of training, that's the current situation for you. You were helping to coach the first and second years, schooling how to use their cursed energy, tools and moves to their own benefit while getting them to become overall stronger. As a previous graduate student from the High School as well as one of the only five special grade sorcerers, Principal Yaga called you asking (or rather begged) for your help with training the students for a few weeks.

Initially you declined the offer using the excuse that you had important, urgent missions to attend to. While that was partly true they weren't as urgent as you made them out to be but you just really didn't want to do it, of course Yaga heard through your lies, he was your teacher after all. Deciding to spam you with what felt like 100,000 missed calls, you reluctantly agreed to ensure your own sanity remained intact and escape the annoyance of that insufferable ringtone.

Which leads you to the present day. You're currently watching Megumi and Maki spar, you strategically paired the two together as they have a similar skill level. "Get her Megumi!" "No! Beat his ass Maki!" You hear the students cheering them on. You watch carefully, ears open to hearing every sound and eyes following and watching every single move, hit, and mistake which there was a lot of to your standards.

You watch as Maki lays a hit on Megumi with her staff making him flinch at the contact but not letting him fall behind, he dives at her waist tackling and taking her down with him. Now that was impressive. Maki struggles to get released from the tight contact Megumi is holding her with. "Fine, fine I surrender. Just let me go so I can breathe again!" She breathlessly screams while smacking her hand on the ground. Megumi quickly lets her go while getting off her and offering her a hand to help her get back to her fit.

"Good job, the both-"

You were cut off by the sound of slow, loud clapping coming from a few steps up where you were sitting. How did you not sense someone was there you questioned to yourself, turning around quicker than anyone else you see a handsome, ripped man with a scar decorating his lip, was the one who was clapping, oh but this sight wasn't new to you. You and Toji had a brief or rather long history with each other, while you both were somewhat enemies back in the day you both put your differences aside in bed. But now that was all in the past, just distant memories. Until now.