𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 = 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 | 𝐤.𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢

relationship = figured out

———

sexual joke

sexual joke

———
(2nd person view)

Nanami sits in the couch reading the newspaper while Gojo annoys him. "Nanami, talk about something interesting." he complains. "Hey am I late?" You walk into the room greeting the two men. Gojo's expression went from bored to intrigued, he looks at you in awe. "Hello~ what is a sexy lady like you doing here?" You could see Nanami clench his jaw at Gojo's compliment about you being sexy.

You blush at his words but try to brush it off, "Thank you but, I'm here to see my boyfriend." Walking to Nanami you give him a kiss on the cheek, his eyes are still glued to the paper but you know he is happy about how you reacted to Gojo's cheeky comment. Looking up at Gojo he looks at both of you in complete shock, "Nanami has a girlfriend?!?" Gojo shouts loudly.

You hear a 'ouch' coming into the room, "Ouch that hurt." A salmon hair boy rubbed his head. "Did I hear that right? Nanamin has a girlfriend?!" "Don't call me that." Nanami says coldly to the boy, you snap you gaze into your boyfriend. "Don't be rude." you growl at him, he looks up at you then quickly looking back at the paper. "Sorry about him, and yes I am his girlfriend." You give a closed eye smile to the boy.

"[L/n] [Y/n]" You introduce yourself to the boy and man still standing in front of you still in shock about you saying you are the girlfriend of the guy that is normally so cold. "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman, my name is Gojo Satoru." Gojo says still flirting with you. "You're pushing it." Nanami gritted through his teeth throwing the newspaper to the side keeping an eye on Gojo.

"I'm Itadori Yuji, nice to meet you!" Yuji says breaking the thick tension that was between the two men. "Its nice to meet you too." You sit down next to Nanami while Gojo and Yuji talk about how they are going to surprise the other students that he still alive. Laying you head on his shoulder and he gives you a kiss on the top of your head. "I missed you." you mutter quietly.

"I missed you too." he admits, grabbing the newspaper again to cover your mouths so Gojo and Yuji can't see you talking and try to eavesdrop.

"He's a good kid, I like him." You say to Nanami, referring to Yuji. "He has a lot to learn but with hard work he'll get there." A smile grew on your face knowing he really cared about this boy even though he didn't show it. "You make a good father one day." You whisper in his ear.

He looks at looking like his soul left his boy. "You want kids?" He said in a monotone voice but you knew he was shitting himself under the act. You let out a giggle, "You're funny, we don't have to have kids because I said you'll make a good father." He let out a sigh out of relief. "But that doesn't stop us from practicing~" You say in a seductive tone.

"Wow you got yourself a good one." You and Nanami both look behind you to see Gojo and Yuji hiding behind the couch smirking.

———

(no notes)bye loves and stay safe 🤍

(no notes)
bye loves and stay safe 🤍