𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫| 𝐤.𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 - 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘹

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

Today had to be one of the worst work days on your very long list. Embarrassing yourself in front of the second year students was not for the weak, how are you meant to be one of the strongest sorcerers when you were struggling to fight against a grade 3 curse? You weren't feeling like yourself and you had to fix it, quickly.

Exhausted, you open the door to your and Nanami's apartment to be greeted with him manspreading on the couch reading the daily newspaper. "Perfect" you thought, just what you needed. "Hello darling, how was your day?" Nanami greets in his usual monotone voice while you walk through the door. Ignoring his question, your head hangs long as you throw your jacket to a forgotten corner of the room while making your way towards where he was sitting. You gently grab his face, stabilising yourself as you sit in the middle of his lap while your head falls onto his shoulder hiding it there.

Nanami slightly chuckles at your dramatic reaction, "Guessing by your grand entrance I figure you had a bad day." You pull your head out to meet with his amber eyes. "'Bad' is an understatement, more like a shittest of a day of all days." That sentence made him laugh. He slowly starts to caress your face with his soft hand.

"Sorry about that darling, what can I do to make it better?"

You didn't need any time to think about what he could do to help.

"Well there is one thing..."

You look down at his crotch while biting your lip. He lifts up your chin with his finger, shaking his head at you while clicking his tongue. "You know we can't at the moment, we have plans."

You pull close to his ear whispering,

"Fuck the plans, I want you. Now."

Before he could protest against you, you slam your lips onto his. At first he didn't return the kiss but it only took him a few seconds before he melted into the messy kiss. Your tongues fiddle with each other as your hands find their way to your shirt playing with the hem of it. You pull away from the kiss for a second allowing both you to catch your breath as you pull your shirt as quickly as possible allowing Nanami to enjoy the view of your perky breasts in the small, tight bra although he didn't get long to admire them, you had to be quick, you were desperate for him. You go on to start biting and sucking along his exposed neck not caring if you marks were going to form later.

"Fine if this is what you want darling go ahead, but don't say I didn't warn you." You hear Nanami's voice state. You pull away from his neck to meet with his face, a giant smile spreads ear to ear forms on your face at him finally giving in. You quickly jump off his lap slowly pulling down your skirt trying to tease him which was clearly working, Nanami drags down his hand over his mouth trying to control the urge to pounce onto you and fuck you right there. Standing in front of him in your tiny triangle thong, you bend down slowly and take them off too. "I guess we won't be needing these anymore." You wave around the underwear with your finger before throwing them over your shoulder.