𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Y/n's late..." Ray mumbled, feeling his energy leaving his body at the thought of Y/n not being able to attend class.

"Emma's late as well." Norman muttered, also feeling the energy in his body slowly leaving.

"Good afternoon, everyone. It's time for the noon announcements! Today will be something different. Would you like to explain why?" they heard from the speaker of the classroom that is mounted on top of the wall.

"Isn't that Gillian's voice?" Norman asked, noticing the similarity. Ray nodded in reply.

"We will be having special guests. Kindly introduce yourselves." another voice ushered.

"That must be Sonya, an upperclasswoman of ours." Norman pointed out as Ray nodded once more as his reply.

The two began to worry since Y/n and Emma would usually arrive at this time during the noon announcements.

"The voice that's music to your ears, your schoolmate, Emma and..." Emma's voice managed to pique their interest.

"Emma?" Norman guessed, staring at the speaker in surprise. Emma and Y/n said they would just come back from the restroom.

"What is she doing now?" Ray deadpanned. Emma was supposed to come back with Y/n for their lunch together in the classroom.

"Her friend who got dragged along, Y/n." another voice piqued their interest, especially Ray's.

"We have an end-of-month special today, so please turn on the classroom television." Sonya ushered.

"Y/n...on TV?" Ray's cheeks flushed pink at the thought of Y/n on TV. Although he saw her almost every day, the thought of Y/n being on TV was just new to him.

"A live broadcast?" Norman guessed as he began to dig into the bento that his mother made for him.

"Show your hands for those who want to watch it." Violet, their classmate, raised her hand.

Many students raised their hands up, so Ray and Norman joined in by raising their hands up as well.

"Looks like a unanimous decision." Violet quickly grabbed the remote and turned the television on.

"Brought to you by me, broadcast committee member, Gillian and..." Gillian paused, turning to Sonya.

"Broadcast committee member, Sonya. Including our..." she paused as well and turned to the person in a separate room.

"Sound effects producer, Paula!" Gillian exclaimed, a ding sound was made as Paula held up a peace sign.

"Ray, do you want to move so we can get a better view?" Norman asked, but Ray shook his head.

"Oh, really?" Norman mumbled as he took a bite out of his onigiri before looking up to see Ray staring intensely at the TV screen.

"We'll start with the popular, 'Trouble Talk Corner'!" Gillian cheered as Paula used another sound effect.

"On this show, we listen to your troubles and respond with rejection, laughter, or tears." Sonya explained.

"What about advice?" Emma questioned.

"Just joking. We'll offer advice too if we must." Sonya nervously smiled.

" 'If you must'? You're supposed to help with their problems." Y/n repeated, sweatdropping.

"Trouble Mock Corner!" Gillian corrected. Emma and Y/n sighed disapprovingly.

"Without further ado, we have a message from anonymous. 'My friend won't admit he has feelings for a girl. Is there anything I can do?'." Sonya read the piece of paper.