𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

"Morning." Ray managed to say. Y/n greeted them with a small wave.

"Why's Ray suddenly working out?" Emma asked.

"Not sure, but I might as well support him." Y/n shrugged.

"Ray, aren't you tired? You've been at it for a while." Y/n asked. He merely shook his head and continued doing what he was doing.

"Now that I realize it, I've never seen you two do anything so lovey-dovey. Aren't you two dating?" Violet asked.

"Yeah, they are. Wait- how'd you know?!" Emma gasped.

"Haven't they been dating since elementary?" Violet questioned, to which Emma and Norman shook their heads as a 'no'.

"They just started dating. Even I'm disappointed." Norman commented.

"Man, Ray, you suck. You've liked her since kindergarten, yet you only made your move now? Pathetic." Violet called him out.

"Shut up." Ray scoffed.

"I don't get dating. So, two people just start dating and do lovey-dovey stuff?" Emma shrugged.

"Yeah, kinda like that. And it's a fun process of trying to understand one another while accepting each other's flaws." Y/n added.

"Hm, I see. Hey, Norman, wanna date?" Emma asked.

"Wh-What?!" Norman panicked.

"I asked if you wanted to date. It's annoying when we're the only single ones in here since Violet has someone courting her." Emma explained.

"I-I mean, I don't mind but all of this is too sudden. I need some time to compose myself!" Norman stammered.

"Aight, I'll take that as a yes. Now, we're dating!" Emma cheered.

"It was that easy?!" Ray shouted in disbelief, losing concentration as he dropped on the floor. Of course, Y/n fell with him.

"I mean, if you see someone you wanna date, don't you just ask them? If they say 'no' then you can't do anything about it. If they say 'yes', then yay. Dating sounds fun, so why not give it a shot?" Emma shrugged.

"Incorrect. You gotta respect yourself too, you know? You have to find out if they're mature enough to maintain a relationship. Dating isn't all about excitement and adventure after all. Personally, I believe love is how long you can commit yourself to someone despite everything." Y/n explained.

"I agree." Ray nodded, standing up and offering a hand to Y/n, who gladly accepted it.

The five of them continued to talk about the meaning of dating. It looked like a relationships consultation, with Violet being the consultant.

"Since Norman and I are dating now, we should have a triple date!" Emma suggested, gaining everyone's attention.

"Make that a double date. I've been busy recently so I can't go." Violet excused herself. Truth is, she just wanted to stay home.

"Aw, that's understandable. Maybe next time?" Y/n asked. She just shrugged in response before saying she had to go do something.

"Anyways, I've already bought tickets. We're going this weekend." Norman announced.

"Already? How?" Ray said in disbelief.

"I ordered us tickets online when Emma suggested it. The sooner the better, no?" Norman explained.

The four settled down when their homeroom teacher arrived to notify them of any updates. So far, there have been none aside from the usual students who would ignore their cleaning duties.