𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹 - 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"It's still so cold even after winter had finished." Ray sighed, rubbing his hands together and using his breath to warm it up.

"Indeed. The snowy season will be over soon, huh?" I recalled. I'll miss the snowy season, but I would like to warm up.

"The weather forcast said that it'll probably warm up after a few months." I mentioned as we walk to school together like usual.

"In that case, let's give the snow a proper send-off!" Emma's voice surprised us as she pounced on me from behind.

I knew she was coming, but I was too focused on talking to Ray that I didn't think of the possibility of her pouncing on me.

"Even though you managed to surprise Y/n, technically, that was a jumpscare." Norman sighed.

We then began to walk together to school. It's still February, so I'm not surprised it's still cold.

"Playing in the snow?" Lannion, or Lanni, approached us with Thoma behind him.

"Not a bad idea. Mind if we join?" Thoma asked. I shook my head, telling him that we don't mind.

"But you know, it's pretty cold outside. Are you sure you won't get sick?" Anna questioned, aproaching us with Nat. She referred to Norman.

"I'm a child of nature!" he reassured, fleximg his non-existent muscles. No, you're not. Nature hates you, for some reason.

"Really? I'm a child of humans, so I'll freeze." Ray replied, making most of us chuckle at his remark.

"I won't freeze either." Emma said, pointing a finger at herself.

"That's because you're a frigid child of winter." Gilda said, approaching us with Don next to her.

"Gilda, I'm not frigid at all!" Emma whined.

"Let's drop our things in our classrooms and then we can meet up over there." I pointed to a hill.

The hill wasn't much, but it's covered in snow, it'll help us out during our snowball fight.

We then left to our separate buildings. The rest headed for the Junior High building while the four of us went to the Senior High building.

"I spy a Ms. Mujika up ahead." Emma mentioned. We looked ahead and saw Ms. Mujika walking. She seemed tp have noticed us since she turned around.

"Oh, good morning everyone-" Ms. Mujika got cut off when she stepped on a banana peel, slipping on it.

"I am impressed." I admitted. I thought slipping on a banana only happens in cartoon shows.

"Be more worried about her." Ray scolded.

"Still, that was quite the fall. It didn't look lovely, though." I argued.

"I agree. She looked so graceful before she hit the ground." Norman examined.

"But I didn't think that anyone would be capable of doing that." Emma still stared at Ms. Mujika in awe.

"Indeed, the only other person I can think of would be Mr. Sonju." I stated. I have no reason why, to be honest.

"Not a great start to my morning..." Ms. Mujika sighed.

"Since we're done, let's go play in the snow!" Emma cheered.

"I don't wanna. It's too cold." Ray refused, just chilling next to the heater.

"Ray, you don't wanna play in the snow with us?" Norman seemed surprised as he approached Ray.

"I'd rather go home and snuggle under my kotatsu." Ray sighed, warming his hands using the heater.