𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Morning! School's going to be closed for the morning." Emma informed, approaching us.

"Is that what's happening?" I mumbled, staring outside the window. There seemed to be a cold spreading around, due to the snowstorm last month.

"The cold's spreading quickly, isn't it?" Norman pondered. And no, we are not talking about the coronavirus. That happened decades ago.

"About half of our class is absent because of it." Ray mentioned, making his way over to the electric heater.

"Huh? It's a mosquito." Emma mentioned, pointing out the mosquito that was flying around.

"They're still around when it's this cold? I wonder if it's hibernating inside the school." Norman wondered.

"If we saw a mosquito in the summer, we would-" Emma paused when the mosquito was pinned to the wall by a toothpick.

"That one was for all the people who couldn't sleep during summer, including me." Ray stated.

"Ray, what do you think you're doing?!" Emma exclaimed, traumatized. The mosquito got obliterated right before her very eyes, after all.

"I'll take care of all the itches in this world." Ray declared. That sounded kind of cool actually.

"I've had my peaceful slumber disrupted by them countless times. They appear after the lights are out, and they disappear if you turn them back on." Ray clenched his fist in frustration.

"Have they been buzzing in your ears?" Y/n questioned, eating a pocky stick that Emma offered to them.

"Still, you could stop headshotting them right in front of me-" Emma gasped when the mosquito in front of her was obliterated by a toothpick once again.

"Seriously, stop it!" Emma whined. Ray argued that he was just doing justice for those people who had to suffer.

"How are you even able to hit them?" Norman chuckled, sweatdropping a little.

"But don't you want to root for them while they're in this hostile environment?" I retorted, wanting to change their minds.

"Now that you mention it, I do feel like I want to support them." Norman agreed. Emma approved.

A mosquito landed on my hand. We watched as it sat there for a while before I smacked it.

"What happened to, 'rooting for them'?" Ray recalled, staring as I wiped the mosquito off my hand before using some alcohol.

"As if." I smiled. They stared at me in disbelief.

"Hey, you guys, are you going to eat lunch before heading off?" Violet joined in, approaching the four of us.

"Yeah, most likely." Emma answered.

"Emma and I packed our lunches after all. Although, I believe Emma wanted to get an energy drink from the cafeteria." I replied.

"Eh?! How'd you know? I don't remember telling you anything about that!" Emma dramatically gasped.

"Just a hunch." I shrugged.

"That's good to hear. I have to get going now, stay safe!" Violet waved us goodbye before leaving.

"The girls have their own lunch. Ray, what should we do about lunch? You didn't bring your own since Ms. Isabella woke up late, right?" Norman questioned, turning to Ray.

"Yeah, some bread from the store should be fine. It'll be empty because of all the people absent." Ray recalled.

"Well, I'm going to go buy some drinks from the vending machine." Norman informed, leaving the room.