𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Lovely morning, Norman." I greeted. Norman greeted me back as I sat down next to him to wait for the others.

"How are the meetings going? Is everything going well or are there minor setbacks?" I struck up a conversation.

"Just a few minor setbacks here and there, but nothing the Student Council can't handle." he reassured.

"Excuse me, our restaurant has a 25% discount for couples. Would you like to give it a go?" a person offered.

"No, thank you. We're not dating." I declined it.

"Oh, please forgive me then. It's just that you two looked so comfortable with each other that you could easily be mistaken as a couple." she reasoned.

"We get that a lot. We've been friends since Elementary days." Norman explained.

"That stings, Norman. We've been friends before we met Emma and Ray." I gasped, offended.

"Wait, really? The only thing I remember before Elementary was drowning in a pile of snow." Norman laughed.

"You two seem like wonderful people. If you'd like, you could pretend to be a couple to get a discount." she offered.

"Hold on, that makes no sense." I stopped her.

"Exactly. Despite not being a couple, why would you still give us a discount even after discovering that the two of us aren't in a relationship?" Norman agreed with me.

"Well, you see...our restaurant just opened up so we kinda need customers." she whispered.

"Oh, that's understandable. We'll make sure to drop by once we're done with what we have to do." I said.

"Thank you so much! We'll make you feel at home." she left us alone and headed back.

"Perfect. Now we have a place to eat instead of using a spinning wheel to decide for us." Norman laughed.

"Yo." Ray greeted. We greeted him back and our eyes landed on Emma dozing off.

"This blockhead forgot about the meet-up, so I had to wake her up." he groaned.

"Five more minutes." Emma whined. Instead of Ray being nice to her, he decided to not show her mercy.

"Wake up." Ray smacked her at the back of her head.

"Ray!" Norman scolded. Ray just acted like nothing happened. I put a piece of Emma's favorite candy in front of her, which immediately woke her up.

"Anyways, just like we planned last time, Ray and I will deal with the groceries while Norman and Emma deal with the outfits." I recalled.

"Yep! That's what we planned. So, I'll be going outfit shopping with Norman!" Emma hooked her arm around Norman's.

"Indeed. I'll go grocery shopping for ingredients with Ray." I grabbed Ray's hand in mine with a gentle smile.

The young men, who were going to go shopping with us, nearly passed out when we made contact with them.

The squad separated into two, with Emma and Norman heading to the clothing stores and Ray and I going to the grocery store.

He then took one of the grocery shopping carts since we'll be purchasing quite a lot of stuff.

Not only are we making crêpes, but we're making various flavors of it. Our budget should be enough, though.

"What's first on the list?" Ray inquired. I answered, saying that flour is what we should get first.

We then headed to where the flour was. I was familiar with the place since my mother lets me go grocery shopping.