𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"I'm not too confident it's going to turn out well." Nigel doubted. Zazie nodded, agreeing with him.

"We'll just have to figure out along the way." Pepe said. He wanted to encourage everyone before they fall into despair.

"Most of the chocolates you got on Valentine's were handmade, right?" Zack recalled, turning to Norman.

"Yeah." Norman replied. Well, Norman is commonly known as the school prince of the school.

"It's only right for us to give them handmade ones, too." Sandy said, making the rest agree, expect one.

"I still don't see a problem with store-bought ones." Ray sighed. The rest of the boys turned to him, seeing him as nothing but absolute trash.

"You...what do those chocolates mean to you?" Vincent questioned, pushing his glasses up, his signature move.

"They're just chocolates, aren't they?" Ray raised a brow, not understanding why they're looking at him like that.

Zack, out of reflex, punched Ray in the face. Ray's astonished as he held his swollen cheek.

"You! What the heck is wrong with you?!" Ray yelled, clenching his fist as an irk mark formed on his forehead.

"You think of Valentine's Day chocolates as ordinary chocolates..." Nigel mumbled. Zazie shook his head disapprovingly.

"We should deal with that narrow mind of yours!" Cislo yelled, pointing an accusing finger at Ray.

"You should prepare yourself." Oliver warned, rolling up his sleeve.

"Hold up! Just explain it to me!" Ray demanded.

"You were happy when Y/n gave you those chocolates, right?" Norman asked. He knew that because Ray is Ray.

"Mentioning Y/n there seems unnecessary. All she ever does is tease me. The chocolate was obligatory anyway." Ray huffed.

"You're such a tsundere, Ray." Oliver remarked with a chuckle.

"Whether it's obligatory, or romantic, as long as there's thought put into it, think of the chocolate as the sender's feelings." Vincent advised.

"I guess you're right..." Ray had finally agreed with them.

"You should return their good will with your own good will." Zack spoke up.

"Getting something expensive doesn't mean you put your thought into it." Oliver explained.

"So basically, put some real effort into your answer!" Cislo summarized. Zazie nodded approvingly.

"Right...so, I should put effort into telling her my feelin-" he paused when he saw the huge smirks on their faces.

"Don't misunderstood. The ruckus just mixed with my train of thoughts, resulting to my words being jumbled up." he reasoned. The rest of them laughed to provoke him even more.

They decided to make the chocolates at the Home Economics classroom since Oliver asked permission from Lucas.

"So, where do we start?" Pepe asked. Sandy asked what was it that Pepe was making again.

"I was thinking of making white chocolate cookies." Pepe replied.

"I believe you start by finely chopping up the chocolate." Nigel spoke as he scavenged through his plastic bag.

"By the way, isn't there some meaning associated to what you give to the girl?" Cislo recalled. Zazie nodded.

"I'm sure it was either marshmallows or candies, which was it?" Ray questioned.