𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢

(A/N: Sorry I haven't been publishing much. I'm focusing on life more and taking care of myself. I'm very late to Valentines but meh)

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜you

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Tomorrow marks the maidens' festival, Valentines Day. Y/n, are you ready?" Emma turned to me.

"What do you mean by that? Are you asking if I have chocolates?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Let me rephrase...are you mentally prepared?" Emma rephrased her words, making the rest of the girls sigh.

"For what?" Gillian asked, resting her hand on her hip. Right now, all of the girls we're are friends with are gathered together.

"Prepared to give him chocolate, of course! Half-hearted feelings won't be able to reach him!" Emma raised her fist in the air.

"I see. So, what kind of ribbon are you all going to be decorating it with?" Sonya questioned everyone.

"You're concerned about the ribbon, not the chocolate?" Paula questioned, tilting her head to the side.

"You're not makin' a lot a sense, ya know that, right?" Barbara sighed, sitting on top of Y/n's table.

"There are quite a few, cute wrapping ribbons out there." I mentioned, but Violet recommended that I think bigger.

It seems like the other girls understood what Violet meant by that, since they all turned to each other and nodded.

"Y/n, what you have to prepare is...you wrapped in ribbons with chocolate lipstick on your lips!" Emma pointed at me.

"It should be the kind of ribbon that says, 'It's embarrassing but...I'm your gift!'." Gillian joined in.

"Then, you give 'em a big smooch on the lips." Barbara teased, blowing a kiss in my direction.

"Hah? Absolutely not." I retorted, an irk mark forming on my forehead. It's quite narcissistic and it's truly embarrassing.

"I'll be handling the chocolate lipstick. It shouldn't be too hard to make." Paula volunteered.

"I'll buy the ribbon. I'll try to get one that'll really catch Ray's eyes. Probably red or purple...or maybe even green." Violet offered as well.

"Should we experiment on different kinds of chocolates and figure out which one would Ray prefer?" Sonya asked.

"I already said, absolutely not!" I yelled. There's absolutely no way I'm going to be wrapped in a ribbon and tell him I'm his present. That's absurd.

"W-We'll stop with the jokes then." Emma nervously laughed.

"Hol' up, that was a joke?" Barbara turned to Emma with a shocked expression.

"Anyways, now begins the real part! Y/n, I've actually brought you a love potion!" Gillian held the object high in the air.

"Is that real?" Paula and Sonya both questioned, raising a brow. They didn't seem to think it's real. Neither do I.

"But isn't it bad to toy with another person's feelings? Then again, there are always exceptions for those few occasions..." Emma rambled.

Toying with another person's feelings is indeed indecent. As much as possible, I would like to avoid that.

"Y/n, if you use this, even the stoic Ray...will finally be average!" Gillian yelled. Finally be average?

"Don't do it." Violet shook her head disapprovingly.

"I wasn't planning to." I replied. This crushed almost everyone's hearts the moment those words came out of my mouth.