𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝙰 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Going on a trip with everyone is so exciting." Norman admitted. Norman wore a simple, blue-striped, white shirt and some khaki pants.

"Let's party hard!" Emma raised her fist in the air. Emma wore a jumper with a white shirt and some denim overalls.

"Though, if you didn't have homework to do, we'd be able to have a guilt-free trip." Ray reminded, referring to Emma.

Ray wore a music band shirt with some black cargo pants that reached just below his knee.

"It's only July! We mustn't think about homework while we're having fun! That's how Summer vacation works!" Emma defended herself.

"Ara ara, turning a blind eye to your problems, huh? That's probably not such a great idea." Y/n sarcastically said.

"I'll do it properly afterward, so it's fine." Emma reassured, turning around to hide her panicked face.

"Incidentally, I already finished my homework." Y/n mentioned. This managed to pique Emma's interest.

"Let me copy it!" Emma exclaimed, grabbing Y/n's hand with a puppy face. Y/n gently smiled.

"Copying is another form of lying, therefore, I cannot help you with such a thing." Y/n stated. Emma sighed in defeat.

She completely forgot that Y/n despises those who lie to do something bad. She never liked those types of liars.

"Our train should be arriving soon, we should arrive there in the afternoon." Norman informed. Ray checked his phone to check the time.

"It's 9 in the morning, so it takes us 2 hours to get there, so we can get lunch there." Ray closed his phone.

Once the subway train arrived, the four of them boarded it while carrying their own bags.

"Ray, if you don't mind, could you put my bag up there, I can't really reach it." Y/n politely requested.

Ray nodded and grabbed her bag, placing it on top of where the four of them should be seating.

"Emma?" Norman called out. This made the two of them turn to the other two and they saw Emma getting ready to throw her bag.

"Emma, don't d-" Y/n paused when Emma had already thrown her bag on top. Luckily, it worked out in the end.

I sat by the window seat, with Emma sitting across from me. Ray sat next to me. Sitting next to Emma was Norman.

The doors of the subway train closed, signaling the start of their journey towards the log home, or rather, their departure there.

"Thank goodness it's sunny today." Norman mentioned, Emma agreed with him. Ray stole some glances at Y/n, making the other two smirk.

After about 30 minutes, the train came to a halt as it would depart in about 10 minutes since they stopped at a station.

"It's straight to our destination from here on, right?" Norman recalled.

"Indeed. We can relax until we arrive." Y/n agreed before standing up from her seat.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Ray questioned, finally speaking up after he had not spoken for 30 minutes.

"I'm just going to go buy us some drinks to quench our thirst. Do you need anything?" Y/n inquired, making Ray shake his head.

"How about you two?" Y/n turned to Emma and Norman, who also shook their heads. They were synchronized as well.

Y/n left the train and went to the nearby vending machine, taking out her wallet and purchasing some drinks.

"We know what we saw, Ray." Norman mentioned. Emma nodded with a smirk as they referred to the times Ray would occasionally glance at Y/n.