𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Hi, guys!" Emma greeted the two young men, who were just standing there as if they were waiting for someone. In this case, they were waiting for us.

"Good evening. I sincerely apologize if we kept you waiting." I apologized as the two of us made our way through the flight of stairs.

"Yo." Ray greeted as he raised his left hand. Norman gave us his signature friendly smile.

"It's okay, we just arrived. Your outfits look great." Norman complimented. Emma seemed flattered by Norman's compliment.

I wore a f/c kimono with flower designs all over it. Emma, however, wore a yukata.

"Thank you." I thanked him and even complimented their outfits as well.

"I wonder what we should do first? It's hard to choose, they all look so delicious." Emma drooled over the various stalls in the festival.

"One serving, please." I requested as the man handed me the food while I handed him the money.

"I'm taking one, too!" Emma exclaimed, grabbing a toothpick and poking it inside of the takoyaki.

"I'll have one as well if you don't mind." Norman did the same as Emma and took a takoyaki from my plate.

I was already used to this. Actually, we always order something and share it. We've been together since elementary, it's only natural.

"Would you like one, Ray?" I asked, offering the serving to him.

"Ray wants Y/n to feed it to him, right?" Emma teased, popping another takoyaki into her mouth.

"That's not true." Ray retorted, averting his gaze as his cheeks lightly turned into a lovely shade of pink.

"You don't want one? It's delicious, though." I insisted. It would be a shame if Ray didn't try it out.

"I said I uhm...want one." he mumbled. I smiled and used a toothpick to grab a takoyaki.

"Of course you do." Norman teased as I held the piece of takoyaki and placed it in front of Ray's mouth.

"Here, Ray." I offered. He hesitantly parted his lips and ate the takoyaki before turning around to look away from us.

After we were finished eating the one serving of takoyaki, we decided to roam around and find something fun to do.

"Do you want to try the candy cut-outs?" Norman suggested, pointing to a huge sign.

"That sounds nice." Ray said. Emma wanted to try it out, so I ended up going with them as well.

"One try, please." Norman requested as he sat down on the picnic table. We all sat down as well.

Ray sat on my left while Emma sat on my right. Next to Emma, sat Norman.

"Which one are you going to do, Norman?" I asked. I'm planning to do a complex flower design.

"I'm going to do the 150-point clover since it looks simple." Norman replied. Emma was going to go for the 3000-point one.

"Don't cheat, Emma." Ray instructed. Knowing Emma, she's definitely going to find one way to cheat.

Norman ended up breaking his piece when he was so close to getting it done. Emma immediately broke hers.

I stared at my piece intensely before tapping it with my finger. After a few seconds, it broke into the design I was going for.

"It's done." I announced.