3: Son Deprived

Perseus exited the big house happily, with a enthused grin gracing his very face. As the warmth of the sun blessed his existence, and for unknown reason he felt giddy and excited, despite the taxing conversation he had with the god of wine.

He might not admit, but he was fondly amused by the older god. In platonic way of course, and he has no intentions to move past that. Since he have his eyes on a certain god, who requited his feelings, though he's rather oblivious to the said god's efforts which put them on gray area, neither one them is brave enough to blurt out their feelings.

The camper's who doesn't know who he is, stare at him longingly, especially the spawns of love god's. He's like a fire, surrounded by moths. On mortal eyes, he must look not older than nineteen, but if you stare at his stormy green eyes you can see his far wiser than that age.

He stand five foot and eleven, with a lean build and toned muscles. Not brusque neither scrawny, but behind his litheness. He can fight with force and win with cunningness, and pretty flexible too.

His tan skin glisten under the sun, slightly flustered in golden. Blushing on the cheeks, though golden instead of pink or red. Since his blood run's ichor. Not one flaw can be found in his skin, except subtle smile lines, that makes him human physically somehow.

His features looks soft yet sharp in perfect places, inviting and kindly. He never liked god's like Ares, who tries so hard to impose their power on people's faces. That's why he never appreciated his roman form, which look's rather rugged but handsome.

Unlike many gods, he preferred to follow mortal trends, to avoid any unnecessary attention, since his goal is to blend in, and avoid standing out. He is wearing a nice blue sweaters, a black jeans and a running shoes. Typical highschool student look, as they say.

His eyes surveyed the magically enlarged place, almost hundred of godly cabin's filled the area. Like his first day on the camp, he still see how bizarre the view is. The only explanation he had, is that they're Greek and somehow it's enough reason to explain the weirdness.

After few minutes his eyes ultimately landed on his own cabin. Like his father, his cabin look's simple and humble. Decorated by carvings and symbols, and as expected sea shells and things related to sea.

He walk forward, as he trailed his long fingers in the facade wall. Feeling the aura of the person inside it, fortunately the child inside it is rather on peace.

As his hand trace the carving, he instinctively put his hands on the knob and twisted it to open, but he quickly pull himself as he remembers the last time he break the ancient laws, and because of that he lose five years of being a father.

Though he don't regret, as he was able to raise his son for the first few years, but still it pain's him to see his son quickly growing without his guidance. Fortunately Annabeth can take care of their son, and he's sure that his former lover will do her best to mother their love product.

He walk away from the cabin, clearly frustrated by being so near yet so far on his son. He wanted to ignore the Ancient laws, but he know better than to do it in open space, he doesn't want to cause negative thoughts to campers. If he show too much attention to his son, the demigod's will questioned their parents coldness, and up till now he had no answer for that.

Sometimes he questioned himself, whether if he really do the right thing. Will things be better if I am just a mortal?, he thought. However he know that being divine is his only way to live this life. Its either he live as a hero and die before turning in to man, or be an immortal and live an abnormal life.

Obviously he chooses the latter, but sometimes he can't help himself daydreaming about mortal life. How would it feel to wake up in a normal house, with your kid trying to wake you by a series of squeals and jumping?