9: Thor's Attempt

The moon lit the sky, with stars twinkling like they're greeting an old friend. Jane knew that this whole idea is beyond craze and poorly think of, but desperation comes in handy on making rash actions. The anger and bitterness welled up on her chest, years of work and efforts was scrapped out of existence due to some powerful organization, and even the doctor she trust claims that it's not worth the fight, that the organization was beyond them.

They scoot down to the sandy terrains, somewhat exhilarated and giddy on the prospect of reclaiming her work, while the muscled man has his own reasons for approaching the well guarded area. He is sure that his source of power will wholely accept him as it's wielder and master, and his pretty confident about it. He send a flashing grin towards Jane, before reassuring the midgardian that this mission was just a child play for him, a quick quest to prove his worth to his power symbol.

Apollo patted Percy's suit affectionately, before flashing his million dollar smile that can easily melt anyone's heart. "I can't believe we're a S.H.I.E.L.D agent" Percy breathed his words like tired sigh, which earn a cocked eyebrows from the sun god.
"You better start believing now, Athena has taken a lot of effort for this to happen" Apollo said before tightening the plain dark blue tie that Percy prefer the most, "Luckily for us, She has some higher person inside the agency if not we'll probably level two or something"

Percy looks rather reluctant, but a stink eye is enough for him to magically shorten his silken long hair to a more formal cut that he hated. "You too Apollo, It will be unfair if I'm only the one whose gonna fashion this obnoxious haircut" Apollo bit his lower lip, a little startle on the idea of altering his priced golden strand hair that many swooned about, "We can snap our fingers Apollo, It will grow back in second!" Percy snaps playfully.

Thor scooted silently towards the dark, more than excited to bust some heads and put someone's face on the dust, He carefully knock down few border guards then proceed to pop on site that dedicated to the alleged space ship or artifact, which Thor intended to claim. He done his best to fight every random agent that intend to incapacitate him or stop him from greatness, sweat matted his dirty blonde hair as bruises started to batter his mortal skin. Soon enough the agents lessen, until only one guy remains for him to fight.

The man kicked him in the chest, which caused the plastic walls break apart. Mud and grime settled on their skin, as rain starts to pour violently with occasional strong winds to pair with. The fight quickly ended, with Thor winning the fight. He breathed a laugh, greatly relieved that mortals was nothing compare to him in terms of strength and toughness. After steadying himself, he walk towards his mighty hammer, as his heart beaten like a drum stricken continuously.

He kneel happily as he grab the handle of the hammer he used to possessed. He clenches his hand and tug with all his might but all he got was nothing, he's still unworthy and his hammer only submits to whom with power and heart, and it's clear that he's lacking on both. Agents lift him up, after putting restraints to him, while he just let them pull him away from his valuable power symbol.

Thor wanted to scream in frustration as the mortals continue to chatter and throw him questions, that he had no interest to answer nor care with. The agent who have kindly face keeps asking him about things he couldn't comprehend, his knuckles turn white as he fist his hand brutally. Why father? Why do this to me?

After a while the agents decided to leave him alone, which is quite better than answering those pathetic questions. He glare holes on the floor, but his musings stop as soon as he heard a slight thump behind him. Thor breathed nervously, before he turn around and see his brother Loki. "Loki! Is father regretful of his actions? Surely he is, that's why you're here right?" Thor's heart flutter happily.

"Brother, Father has suffered greatly due to you-" Loki started, but Thor stops him immediately. "Is the Ice giants brought problems to father?" Thor said angrily, as he imagine himself crushing the disgusting race of monstrosity.

"No, Not yet but father won't be in the war if it happen" Loki supplied, grief and loss mirrored on his dark emerald eyes. Thor silently stare at his brother, with his brain working it's gears. "Loki, Father is the strongest do not kid around, with war against the giants we need his aid"

Loki stare at him, now teary eyed and muffled sobs escape the god of lies and trickery. "Thor Father is dead" Deafening silence drops like a cold water on Thor, he wanted to scream but disbelief was cutting his functions. "W- Wha- What?" Thor stuttered greatly, "Loki do not speak nonsense!" He shouted.

"Thor I only speak truth now, father is dead whether you believed it or not" Loki supplied, as he place his lean hand on Thor's shoulder. "Loki, Bring me home I need to be there on father's passing to Valhalla" Thor pleaded, grasping his brothers hand.

"Thor, Mother has forbid you" Loki said, while Thor was more than shock to the news. "She blames you for father's fading, your actions has brought father to his demise, You are no longer welcome at Asgard" He added, before sending an apologetic glance towards Thor."Brother-" Thor replied, but the door open abruptly which caused them to flinched.

Two figure enter the door, while Thor and Loki still startled by the presence. "We thought your going mad, but you have a fellow right there" The blonde man said jokingly, Loki eyes landed on the figure and he choke a little. He know him, He's a god and a dangerous one. What is Apollo doing here?

Thor stare at the man who have pretty face, golden hair and a golden eyes. He's pretty tall for a mortal, he thought. "This is Agent Fred, I am Agent Percy. Who you must be?" Percy break's the silence, as he pointed slightly at Loki's direction.

Loki inhaled sharply, as he laid his eyes on the man. What?! He remembers him, that face how could he forgot that kindly face? The man has raven black hair, a startling green eyes and a serene face.

Flashback
Loki walk towards the streets of Manhattan, enjoying his short stay on the mortal realm. He somehow find solace in this realm, as no judgement nor distaste center towards him. He envy mortals greatly, as there life was so simple and full of purpose while his is full of hurt and isolation. The night was cold but he is a god so no problem, but what startles him is a sharp pain on his back, sending him sprawling on the ground. The pain was just so super, that even his godly blood couldn't do him help.

"Hey ugly!" A voice of a young man echoed on the empty street, he waves a bronze sword that lits like a beacon of life. Loki wanted to scream and tell the kid to stop attracting the attention of the hellhound, but nausea takes over him. After minutes of shouts, the boy walk towards him and cupped his face gently, with worry gracing the delicate face.

"You're okay now, I'm Percy" The boy said with a grin that flashes a good set of teeth.
Flashback Ended

"Percy?" Loki croaked nervously, as he stare at the green eyes that he cannot forget. It's still as beautiful as sea, his memory doesn't do justice the man in front of him, he thought. But why- Why he hasn't age?
_______________________________________________

I'll try to update more frequently, and thank you for reads. Please vote and follow my account for more content, also do you want to see some mutants in this story?