12: Thor Wins The Battle

Loki was displeased, knowing that this man in front of him tossed him like a trash when he was a baby, leaving him to die due to his oddity.

He should be thankful to Odin for saving him and keeping him, but the reason's behind it wasn't innocent's as it seems to be, the king saved him for political purposes and for gain, nothing else.

"Odin scum, What brings you here?" The king of Jotunheim ask regally, his voice oozes confidence and conviction, lowly beings will tremble to their knees but Loki is a god, and he will upheld his self proudly like an equal.

"I prefer to be address on my name, not by my father's" Loki scoffed, his nerves barely hanging on the thinnest thread of his patience.

The frost giant smirk knowingly, feeling the hate and distaste rolling off from the little godling, "Perhaps I will if your next words bring joy to me" His voice chillingly cold, it sounds grating to Loki in all honesty.

"I'm sure it will" Loki said mischievously, "My father has been on his Odin sleep, A perfect time indeed for a nefarious plan that threatens his well being" The god mischief smirk.

"What are you proposing.... Loki?" The king of frost giants said, rolling Loki's name like a praise which placated the godling a little bit.

"Perhaps, We can discuss the demise of my own father in your hands, Laufey' King of Frost Giants" Loki said nonchalantly, earning a smile and awestruck expressions from the people of Jotunheim.

"I do like that" The frost giant replied, while Loki shivered happily, knowing that two kings will died before the day end.

Loki smile with all his teeth, more than happy that the deal goes smooth. Now that he's walking with the frost giant's he felt giddy and exhilarated.

He never been a warrior like his brother, but he always love a war with minds. Not everything can be won with swords, and this plan is a living proof for that words can cut down kings.

He called Heimdall calmly, soon enough the rainbow beam landed against the cold hard place. The frost giants roared happily, as few of them was beamed with the traitorous son Odin.

"Heimdall" The gatekeeper was startled, his golden eyes flashed in wonder. He was impressed by how the god of mischief managed to veil such amount of creatures on his eyes.

"I will never let an enemy of my king enter this realm, begone Frost Giants " Heimdall said, as he prepared for battle stance.

"I am not asking for permission Heimdall" The god of lies said calmly, before baring his teeth in a gritty smile.

Before the said gate keeper can react, Loki had already used the power symbol of frost giants.
_______________________________________________

Warrior Three and Sif arrives at the realm of mortals, leaving the mark of Bifrost embedded on the very sand of the desert.

As they walk towards the place they received funny looks and some confusion and wonder.

"I can't believe this" Apollo said snickering, as he pointed out some fashion choices of the Norse warriors, such as bellowing cape and some viking helmet, which look like a horn.

"Well at least their skins was covered, unlike us fighting while wearing shortest skirts and half baked tank tops" Percy said dryly, which earn a mock glare from the god of sun.

"Perce just call it Chitton, and please you like me when I show my skin" Apollo said teasingly, flustering Percy to death.

Percy shakes his head to gather some thoughts, he is not a teenage girl to blush in such stupid remark. "Still I prefer my balls secured when I'm fighting" He grumbled.

Apollo smile happily, seeing that Percy doesn't deny his claim which is a step on right direction. "Okay, How about we-"

"Get out! - Hurry! - Now!" Apollo and Percy heard from the small group of mortals, which Percy recognized as Jane, Dr Selveig and the intern.

"Hermes owe me three months of free shipping, I told him this Norse guy will create chaos within his first month eh" Percy watch Apollo in exasperation, and soon enough they're ordered people frantically to get out, which the gods ignored.

"We'll be fine" Apollo said, before flashing a smile that melted the intern on the spot.

"Fine, but don't say that we didn't warn you" Dr Selveig said, in a way of father speaking to his stubborn child.

"Okay old man" Apollo said jokingly, before stirring his cup dramatically while he heating it using his hands.

The trio send them an exasperated sigh, though the intern looks like she want to stay with the two, and pave her way to love journey, so she thought.

"Don't you think that it's best if we- you know... Help them?" Percy said weakly, as he seen some beam of concentrated power slicing a good chunk of a car.

"They can handle it, besides that Thor guy need some humbling" Apollo said reminiscing the trials he had, on the place of wizards which most of the seven help with, and of course Percy who had done a great deal of saving him on his mortal state.

"Are you sure?!" Percy exclaimed, as piece of door went flying towards them.

"Yep I'm sure" Apollo said.

"Okay calm down" Percy said to himself, though it was ineffective since he squeak in alarm when cables of electricity dance towards them, like a snake.

"Let them fight their battles Perce" Apollo said before batting the cables using his powers.

"Are you sure?" Percy ask, before a store nearby exploded so loud.

"Yep 100% sure" Apollo replied, before having himself a mediocre ham sandwich.

"Hope your right about this" Percy said before their upper ceiling and roof slide off the place, leaving them exposed and flabbergasted.

"Not really sure now.... I think" Apollo said, with a little bit of grimace.

Before Percy can reply, a storm form on the sky, an inanimate object was flying at center.  Before he can call upon his domains to stop the storm, Apollo grab warn him to not interfere. Next thing he knew is Thor fighting against the metal guy, and somehow succeeding.

"That was.... Wow" Percy said, as Thor forms a storm full of lightning and thunder.

"Quite a spectacle, I'm sure Jason can do that on good days" Apollo grumbled, still busying himself on his sandwich.

"Yeah he can, maybe though this one is a lot" Percy said as the storm cool down.

"Ra will be annoyed hearing that this god tries to destroy a sunny day" Apollo grumbled, itching to smite the god.

"He bleeds red?" Percy ask in astonishment.

"Yeah, they're immortals- not really, but they can live for as long as their powers let them. Though they can perish in battles" Apollo said, before a having a wicked gleam on his eyes.

"No killings Apollo, I don't know how you always win Nicest God on Olympus Weekly Magazine, with you and your murderous tendencies" Percy said fondly, which earn a offended hurt look from Apollo. "Fine your nice"

"I'm not nice! I'm awesome!"
_______________________________________________

Sorry for the late update guys, I thought I updated last week, but i didn't so that's that.

Anyways did you know I drop a clue there, on how Apollo regained his godhood in my verse? Do you spot it?