15: Agent Dumb and Dumber

Gripping his pen quite intensely, Percy nod respectfully at the agents which is something he isn't used to, since he has issues against authorities. Apollo on the other hand act so well with light demeanor and a perfect smile, which obviously gain him more popularity than the green eyed man.

"Perce loosen up, people here won't appreciate your tightness" Apollo said tauntingly, earning a exasperated groan from Percy. "Besides this little agent role play we are doing is quite fun" The golden eyed god amended.

"For you, As much as I like their uniforms and their synchronized moves, I still hate doing this- I could have bond with Aion instead, besides my visit with my mom was so brief because of this" Percy grumbled, ignoring the funny looks they received from shield agents. "Also what's with the pirate guy?"

"Oh" Apollo crooned, "The nose flaring pirate guy? Moody man I must say" He added, before hooking his arm on Percy's shoulders.

"Let me clear things up" Percy said as he unhook Apollo's arm which traveled a little bit, which annoys and flustered the green eyed a bit. "First we gonna collect the tesarre or tarmact- whatever, then we gonna replace it with a fake one- then we make them forget about us, and everybody will be happy and safe" The former demigod said as he brandished his arms, earning a fond look from Apollo.

"Yes, that simple huh?" Apollo pat him on the shoulders playfully, earning a exasperated and flushed look from Percy. "Okay, Agent Percy. Let get done with it"
_______________________________________________

Percy groan appreciatively as soon as he get out of his motor bike, he never thought body pain was something he would feel as a god, however Apollo's grip on him during the ride told him otherwise.

"Cm'on now Perce, I've never read you as cry baby" Apollo said, his eyes twinkling with satisfaction. "Blessed by Apollo, Embrace so warm and the best, Perce shall be thankful"

Percy groans loudly, earning reprimanding glare from the Pirate guy, and Apollo here thought his day couldn't get any better. "Agent Johnson, You have something in mind?" Fury asked quite sternly, eyeing Percy with great deal of indifference.

"Ah- No, Continue" Percy said, his fingers itching to smite the shield's biggest asshole to ashes. "Si-Sir"

"I thought so" Fury said before barking endless orders to his subordinates, while Percy on the side is dying on embarrassment to Apollo's satisfaction.

"Si- Si- Sir" Apollo mimicked, earning a bone crushing slapped on the head from the former demigod.
_______________________________________________

Percy grimaced, It seems like their job wasn't easy after all. He tried bending the reality to his will, but the stupid squared tesseract was doing something. The mist was so thin, that it barely holds their disguise, even Apollo's eye's are started turning golden, to Percy's horror.

Apollo's eyes flashed angrily, frustration clearly written on his face. As he tried once again to alter the reality to their favor, however it seems like the fate itself was against them.

So as expected Percy comes up with worst plan ever and Apollo has no choice to follow it out of despair. "Just made sure you don't shake this building too much huh, I prefer I myself unbroken and well" Apollo said, as his green eyed companion send him a mischievous grin.

Soon enough an unexpected earthquake happened, knocking off everybody except Percy and Apollo, the latter hovering instead of walking. "Apollo! Quick, I can't hold this  long" Percy said through gritted teeth, his control slowly slipping, worried that it might result in to a full blown earthquake, which probably gonna earn him hours of scolding from his mother.

"Fine!" Apollo shouted, but before he can ran towards the stone, he was sent flying.

"Apollo!"
______________________________________

AN: Hi Everyone, Hope your doing fine. I'll probably update later this month.

Anyways- please if you're a kpop stan, check out Dongkiz, Ciipher, Drippin and BDC.

Bye!