8: Freezing Hall's

Loki's day couldn't get any better, with his pompous brat of a brother gone, his chances to succeed his father's kingship is increasing. However he still confused on what had happened on Jotunheim, Why does his skin turn's blue?

The only thing that might explain this is his power to shape shift, which means he might accidentally copied the features of the Ice giant, or maybe his strong godly blood managed to counter the damage that the giant could possibly inflict to him. Yes that's it!

He strut down the hall, grinning sophisticatedly with his eyes held mirth and pride. Some of the servants bowed respectfully, while some warriors passing by grudgingly paid him respect, as they do not see him as a warrior at all, cowardly instead according to their opinions.

The halls narrows down, as he get nearer to the place he intended to go, however his walk of silence was interrupted by his brothers friends.

"Loki" Sif addresses him calmly, Loki? Prince Loki you stupid brat, he thought inwardly.

He turn around to greet the face behind the voice, however their grim expressions put back his happiness in to it's righteous place. How satisfying seeing this bastards grim and desperate.

"Sif? Warrior Three? What bothers your lot?, you all look grim. Is there anything I can help with?" He ask earnestly, Sif sighed happily on the mage's reaction, He really does care.

Loki laugh inwardly, It's so easy to thwart the brainless mind of this brute warriors,
No wonder Thor patronize them so much.

"Loki, Plead to Allfather for Thor's forgiveness, you're a prince the council will surely value your views" Sif pleaded, "Please" She added, though uncomfortably.

Loki scoffed inwardly, "I will do my best for my brother, but I fear that his exile is much deserved" He said with enough empathy to hide his intentions.

The four look alarmed by the words of the prince, they see the reason but they're warriors they are way beyond that. "You only say that because you want Thor gone, your always jealous cause your weaker compared to Thor!" Sif bristled angrily, done with here forced sweetness.

"Sif!" Volgstagg exclaimed, trying to prevent her friend from killing herself. Noticing the forest green eyes of the prince glowed with power that can probably combust them on the spot.

"Lady Sif, If I were you I would listen to my friend, since powerful beings tend to be temperamental" Loki snark maliciously, grinning like feral.

"My Prince, Forgive Sif she's rather emotional at the moment, we will leave now" The warrior with blonde hair reasoned, though admittedly Loki forgot the name of the said person.

Loki smile falsely kind, "It's best to leave this halls, before our tempers ran out"

The warrior three sent him grateful glances, as for Sif she's still seething on anger. As they walk away Loki is sure they cursed his name, completely forgetting that god's can hear their name when spoken.

After few minutes he arrive in the hall of weapons, trinkets and magical items that belongs to the royal family.

"Prince Loki?" One of the guards ask him in confusion and wariness, since they know that the prince never do anything without reason.

Loki stare at them lazily, "I myself a royal has access to this place, I hope you remember it" Both guards gulp nervously, not waiting for the threat to drop.

"Good" Loki praised, in a master way of praising their pets after doing tricks.

The god of lies, trickery and magic inhaled sharply, bracing himself for the worst. He trotted down the Icy looking storage, completely ignoring the trinkets and magical items.

The only thing he is interested with is the box that contain the harsh cold prowess that can conquer realms, however not in a villainous way but rather for information.

He found the glowing box, he can feel the strong hum of power, and he can feel it can took down his father's priced weapon. He touch it rather gingerly, carefully placing his soft delicate hands, which is completely opposite of his brother's.

As his grip tighten, he felt power thrumming under skin in a rewarding and rejuvenating way, it's like he can took a monster by himself with a flick of wrist. However he was startled by his musings by a voice so familiar.

"Loki?! What are you doing?" Odin ask in horror, as Loki shifted nervously completely oblivious by his Ice giant features.

The Prince falters by the scrutiny of his father, which lead him to check himself out.
"Whaaa- What?" He gasp in horror, as he see his inky blue skin and red eyes on the reflective floors.

He can't believed his delicate handsome features was all gone, replaced by horrendous monster looking blue skin and fiery red eyes that belongs to monsters.

"Loki- I" Odin said, after gaining his usual self.

"What is the meaning of this?!" He exclaimed, failing to tear his eyes away from the horrendous form he had accumulated.

"Son-"

"Don't call me that!"

"Loki listen-"

"Who Am I really?" Loki shouted angrily,

"Your my son, Loki hear-" Odin explained frantically, trying to salvage the things.

"No!" Loki shouted, "I am a monster, a foul creature that lurks in darkness, a being told by children to fear and be disgusted!"

"No you're not, you're my son, a prince-"

"Do not trick me!" Loki said hysterically, "Is that why you wouldn't let me sit on the throne?" The prince inhaled his sob, "That's why you favor Thor over me! Isn't? Because I'm people of your enemy"

"No, We save you Loki, your left to die by Laufey, you're special-"

"Don't! You get me for political reasons, not because I'm special. In the hopes of uniting Asgard and Jotunheim you steal me like all this relics you stolen" Loki scoffed angrily, realizing his existence as mere political thing.

Odin open his mouth to answer, but he can't reason out, he knows that Loki will sense any lie or trickery from his words.

"You're not my father, You used me like you always does, that's why you never love me......

Loki ranted relentlessly, completely furious and uncaring towards his father. However his rants and cries of anger was disrupted by the choking sound from his father, who fall limp on the glorified floors of the place.

The prince stared at the king indifferently, still furious but his love for his father wins over his hatred, somehow it's enough for him to call help.
_______________________________________________

My Loki version, is balanced between mythology and Avengers version. Hopefully I'll balanced it out to create more intensity and conflict.

Also expect me to upload new chapters on each of my fanfics, I've been slacking lately it's best to catch up now.