Having fun

"Hello guys ❤️

I was going to update this yesterday but I started to watch Game of Thrones 😂😂😂 so I forget 😂😂
Sorry 💝

So enjoy 😜"

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

It's been two weeks that Gulf called his mom but till now we didn't hear anything from her... Even when he had his final match, his mom only texts him for wishing him all the best.

My baby was so upset and blaming himself... But still, they won... We wanted to celebrate it but we didn't because he was so sad 😩 ... I ask him, should I call her? But he said no... He wants his mom to call him first because she said she needs time... our final exams are going... Today was the last paper for both of us... I had planned so many things but right now he is so sad... And because of him me too... He is already in the exam hall and I am waiting for him outside... I completed my exam 30 min ago... Godt joins me after he completed his...so we both are waiting here...

Godt:" I am sick of this! Out exams are over and our semester too... We should be happy right? But look at you! 😤"

Mew:" I know Godt... But I am not feeling happy at all because he is not happy 😣... What should I do? We are Missing our precious time with sadness 😣"

Godt:" Then plan something, you idiot!"

Mew:" Calm down will you? I don't know what to do ok?! I try to think but whenever I saw his sad face it made my mind block 😔😔😔"

Godt:" leave him then!"

Mew:" What the hell Godt?! Are you crazy!"

Godt:" No! you are crazy... You can't even make him happy in these two weeks. How are you going to do that in the future? I can't trust you with that! What if Gulf is also thinking the same? "

Mew:" Shut up Godt! Don't try my patience... He is not thinking like this! He is more mature then you think"

Godt:" Till when? Say? Put yourself in his shoes"

Mew:" Shut up your nonsense and help me"

Godt:" No I won't... Think of yourself!"

After saying that he left! That Jerk! He dares to provoke me and after saying all this shit he left! I will kill him!😠😤

I need to calm down... And he is right I didn't able to do anything these past two weeks... But now we all are free... Should I bring him somewhere? Wait! Now I know what I have to do!

After 15 min my baby and that Mild came out... Mild looks happy and sad both... Same as Godt! My baby sees me and ran to me...

Gulf:" Finished?"

Mew:" How was it?"

Mild:" Hard and easy"

Gulf:" Complicated but easy"

Their answers I will never understand 😣

Mew:" Let's eat something... We are going somewhere tomorrow... "

Mild:" Wow finally 😎"

Mew:" Only me and my baby!"

Mild:" I hate you!😣"

Gulf:" Mew, I..."

I know he doesn't want to but baby... You will love it... But I can't say...