A Date!🐼

"Hello, guys...😘
I am back with a little long update...

But let me first thank all of you... I saw many new readers read this one and I saw their comments too😍
Thank you so much to my old one and new readers 😘😘😘😘😘
I hope you will like today's update too💓

Let's start then💕"

_____*****_____

After one month...

(Mew's POV)

I am waiting for my baby for our official date... Truth to be told he said he is not going to come but I said I will wait till he comes here... Why right! Because of my stupidity...
And that is all because of that damn guy Haii... Yes, Haii... He is the main reason... After we become friends again... Oh yeah before I forget it's been two weeks that we become friends... After that truth or dare game as he said he talked with us but didn't let down his guard... My baby and he become so close that sometimes I felt jealous 😃 but no I can't show... Otherwise, I had lost my chance... So after trying many times by me and Godt we become like before... Best friend ☺️ but now I am regretting it 😏 because of him my baby is sulking... Let me tell you what had happened...

Flashback... One day ago...

I was in the kitchen making something for my baby... While Haii and my baby were talking about something...

Haii:" Gulfii... You know I heard from my dad that Sam is going for her blind date again... "

Gulf:" Again!!! She went before too?!"

Haii:" More than 20... But don't tell her she will kill me😂😂😂"

Gulf: "More than 20 times!!!"

Haii: "Ya..."

Gulf: "Good for her... I would love to go on one again... forget it!"

What is the mean by that!? Date!! Oh, God...

Haii: "What do you mean by that!! Don't tell me my fool friend didn't bring you on a date!!!"

Gulf: "Only one... forget it... "

Shit!!! How come I... before I think further Haii said something that makes my baby more upset...

Haii: "I didn't expect that... in past, he went on date like ... daily... ya daily basis ... "

Gulf: "Daily?!"

(A/N: Haii reminds me of Techno from TTTS... )

Haii: "Ya... That fool is taking you for granted... MEW SUPPASIT... come here now!!"

What the hell!!! I turn off the stove and went outside...

Mew: "What?"

Gulf: "Nothing... I am going outside... Haii, Do you wanna come? "

Haii: "No... you go... I will join you later... text me the address..."

Gulf: "I am going with Mild then"

Mew: "Baby... What happened?"

Gulf: "Nothing... I am not in the mood today... bye..."

Is he that upset!!! I never saw him like this before... Damn you Haii... He left without saying anything...

Haii: "You stupid Mew... How can you do this? Only a single date in an almost one-year relationship!!! You got to be kidding me!!!"