I should have stop...

"Hello my beautiful readers 💗

Please don't kill me after reading today's update 🤭🤭🤭

So let's start and this will be the last update for MGUS...

So let's start out ending the journey of MGUS 🥰"

______*****______

(Gulf's POV)

I was talking with my mom about how I met him to how are we here at this stage... She looks happy... And that makes me happy...

Mew is resting because of the long journey... She didn't ask me about Mew like his family or his background at all...

Gulf:" Don't you want to know about him? Like his family or any other things? "

Mom:" If you spend two years with him and you chose him for your life... Then I don't need to ask anything because I trust your choice... "

Gulf:" Thanks, Mom... "

Mom:" Now wake him up... It's already dinner time!"

Gulf:" Ya"

I went to my room where my panda is sleeping peacefully...

I never thought we would be here like this... I want to spend my whole life with this Koala bear... I love him so much... I went near him and try to wake him up...

Gulf:" Mwwww! Mewwww!"

Mew:" Baby... 5 min please"

Gulf: "Mom is waiting na... It's already dinner time!"

Mew:" Mae?"

And he woke up like I said something big happened 😲

Gulf:" She is not going to kill you... Calm down"

Mew:" I know... I mean if you are like this that means she is not having any issues right? Is ok with me? I mean... "

Gulf:" Are you asking or telling!"

Mew:" Both 🙂"

Gulf:" Ya she is happy and she is ok with you my Panda... Now let's go..."

Mew:" You go first, baby... I will come after washing my face "

Gulf:" Ok... "

I went down and saw my mom was settling table... I was missing this 🥺 but not anymore... I don't want anything other than this!

Gulf:" He is coming in few minutes"

We both set down...

Mom:" Ok... So what are you guys planning after going back?"

Gulf:" We didn't discuss much but we both have something that we want to do... Like for me sports or business and for his music or art ... He is so good at that... "

Mom:" Good... I am happy to know that... I know from the start you won't join me..."

Gulf:" Mom!"

I saw Mew came down...

Mom:" Come, son... I made so many dishes which I know you both will love it!"

Mew:" Thanks Mae"

I am happy that they are getting along so well...

We all eat with some random talk... Mew and Mae talked like they knew each other for so long... Like friends, 😂  They both tease me sometimes too... Why didn't I tell her first... But it's ok... Now everything is perfect 😊